5 Fun Tips for Grown Ups at Walt Disney World
So you're thinking of heading off to Walt Disney World for some grown up time? Why not! Disney is a wonderful place to explore no matter what your age. Here are 5 fun tips from our experts to make the most out of your grown up vacation.
- Leave the Kids Behind: Even if you have to bring the kids along on vacation, take a night off for yourself. Disney offers some fun childcare options, the kids may not even miss you.
- Pace Yourself: We're not as young as we used to be. Well, at least I know I'm not. It's a vacation, take time to relax and pace yourself through the parks. If you close the Park down late at night, it's okay to sleep in the next morning. Make sure you take some time to relax.
- Eat Well: Though it's fun to forget your diet for a few days, Disney offers so much more than your typical theme park fare. Be sure to make time to have a wonderful meal at one of the many special and unique eateries.
- Splurge: Though we all have to work within a budget, be sure to splurge on at least one thing you really want to do. It might be adding park hoppers to your tickets, upgrading your hotel or even having dinner at Victoria & Alberts.
- Try Something New: After years and years of vacationing at Walt Disney World it can be easy to fall into the same old routine. To keep some excitement in your vacations, be sure to plan at least one new adventure for each trip! New ride, new restaurant, new tour; what will you try on your next vacation?
What are your grown up tips for a great Disney vacation? Leave a comment and share what makes your grown up Disney time special!