The Margarita Bar in Downtown Disney
Though we've shown that there are a plethora of bars and lounges to relax in all around the Walt Disney World Property, sometimes you just want to grab a drink and keep on moving. At Downtown Disney you'll find a little Margarita Bar which opens at Noon and that lets you do just that.
The Margarita Bar sits on the docks of the Downtown Disney Marketplace. This fully stocked bar offers walk up counter service for the perfect grab and go cocktail. However if you would like to sit down for a bit there are lovely patio tables nearby overlooking the marina. Its quite a nice spot to watch the sun go down.
This little oasis offers at least several types of flavorful Margaritas however according to fans, the real winner here is a, killer 'Rum Runner' made with Bacardi Superior rum, Blackberry brandy, banana liqueur and a float of Bacardi 151. Along with the regular menus, you will frequently find seasonal Margarita Specials.
Margaritas on the Menu:
- Patron Anejo Margarita - Enjoy our top shelf margarita featuring Patron Anejo tequila, Cointreau and a splash of Grand Marnier.
- Golden Margarita - Herradura Reposado tequila, Cointreau, sweet & sour and orange juice.
- 1800 Margarita - 1800 Reposado tequila, Cointreau and a splash of Grand Marnier.
- Habanero Lime Margarita - Patron Silver tequila, sweet & sour, habanero lime syrup and lime juice.
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita - with 1800 Reposado tequila.
- Marina Margarita - Sauza Gold tequila with a splash of Grand Marnier.
Have you stopped by the Downtown Disney Margarita Bar while strolling through the shops of the marketplace? Do you have a favorite Margarita? Leave a comment below and tell me what I should order next!