Romance for Free in Disney World
We all know Disney World isn't just for kids, and it can be pretty romantic in its own right. So we set out to find out where you can find some romance for free in Disney World. Now free and Disney don't usually go hand in hand, but our forum members recently discussed some great free romantic options at Disney World.
- Fireworks A few of our forum members suggested watching Wishes from the beach at the Polynesian but I'm going to extend it to all fireworks. If you are in the parks try and find a quiet spot to just hold hands and snuggle while you watch the sky light up (hint in Magic Kingdom try heading behind the castle.) Or if you can watch from your resort (or head to one where you can see them from) then grab a seat on your balcony or on the beach and just enjoy!
- Boat Rides This one can be hit or miss depending on the crowds. But if you can get on a not-so-crowded boat then this can be one of the most romantic spots in all of the World especially at night! Take the boat from Magic Kingdom, or ride from Epcot and Hollywood Studios to the Boardwalk, and one of our forum members Milliehubbard suggests the boat ride from Downtown Disney to Port Orleans.
- Hammocks A few of our forum members also suggested taking advantage of the hammocks available at certain resorts, such as the Grand Floridian and Coronado Springs. Grab a hammock with your significant other, snuggle up, and just enjoy one another!
- Walking Paths This is my favorite suggestion made by one of our very knowledgeable forum members! There are tons of walking paths throughout Disney World and most of the time they are not crowded. Many of the resorts have gardens and walking paths for guests to enjoy. There are even some great paths in the parks where you can just relax and enjoy one another's company.
- Hot Tubs! This one seems like a no-brainer but many times people forget about the hot tubs. Look for the ones that are more secluded and not necessarily a part of the main pools. Chances are you may be the only ones there!
- Snuggling on Dark Rides Now remember Disney World is a family place but that doesn't mean you can't snuggle with your significant other on some rides.
So what is your tip for finding romance for free at Disney World?
Photo Credit Disney.