Two More Weeks for 2012 Eat To The Beat Concert Series
October may have flown by in a haze of great food & wine down in Epcot, but with two weeks left of the International Food & Wine Festival celebration there are still exciting performances left at the festival's evening entertainment sensation 'Eat To The Beat.' This fantastic concert series brings big names in music to cap off the night after a day of sipping and tasting your way through the Marketplace Booths.
Every evening through November 12th, the American Gardens Theater brings an Eat to the Beat concert at 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. The world class entertainment offered throughout the festival not only entertains guests on holiday, but attracts a good number of locals and Annual Pass holders as well. Epcot Theme Park admission is required and as always entertainment is subject to change without notice.
Performers still to come include:
- Nov. 1-2 - 38 Special - Southern Rock sensations offering a unique brand of music blends 'muscle and melody.'
- Nov. 3-4 - Howard Jones LIVE - Welsh chart topper with a cheery synthpop style merged the technology-heavy sounds of new wave.
- Nov. 5-6 - Blues Traveler - This blues-rock band has been drawing crowds with high-energy, spontaneous live shows for more than 20 years.
- Nov. 7-8 - Dennis DeYoung - An original member of STYX, and a top-selling solo artist popular in TV, Film and On Broadway.
- Nov. 9-12 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - An energetic swing revival band from southern California giving the fantastic closing shows.
It's not to late to head to Epcot and catch the last two weeks of this spectacular annual event. If you're already a guest at Walt Disney World, be sure to catch a fabulous show in this intimate outdoor setting. Great food, great wine, and great entertainment, what more could you want in a night?
Have you enjoyed any of this year's Eat To The Beat Concerts? Who did you see, and how was the show? Leave a comment and fill us in!