2012 DVC Discount on the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
2012 DVC Discount on the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom theme park!

Specially priced tickets are available to Disney Vacation Club Members for the following event days: 11/9, 11/12, 11/15, 11/25, 11/27, 11/29, 12/2, 12/4, 12/6 & 12/11. Call Member Services to buy your tickets early and save up to $10 on most nights!

Guests Ages 10 & Up: $54.95 + tax
Guests Ages 3-9: $49.95 + tax

This festive celebration is filled with spectacular fireworks, a very special holiday parade and live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney Characters. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this event, and tickets sell out quickly.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party features:

• The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
  • Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
  • An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza " Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
  • Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
  • Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
  • Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
  • A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
  • Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
  • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is held from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight on select nights.

Join the Community:

Get in the Holiday spirit at the official Walt Disney World Holidays Facebook page!

Important Information:

• Specially priced tickets MUST be purchased in ADVANCE.
  • DVC Members may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to five (5) Guests.
  • Disney Vacation Club Members may purchase tickets via Disney Vacation Club Member Services by calling 1-800-800-9800.
  • All Discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Member ID must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.

Mase's picture

I keep thinking it would be fun to go to this... but I can't come to the realization of paying extra.....

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

JoAnn C's picture

It's so worth it.

didyoucall911's picture

Mmmm complimentary cookies, and hot chocolate.... Ummmm,.. and no,... that's not all I took from that. Thanks for the info. One of these years, I'll get to check this out. Or the MNSSH party.