2013 Star Wars Weekend Dates Announced

Login to post comments
5 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
2013 Star Wars Weekend Dates Announced

This year's Force-filled fun will take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 17 " June 9, 2013.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/12/star-wars-weekends-2013-dates-announced/

I just happen to be arriving on June 8th, but won't be taking part in the force filled fun. What about you?
Will you be there during the Star Wars celebration?

ocarina's picture

My partner is a huge fan - hopefully he will love it! We are there from 8th-22nd May, so can only do the opening weekend, bit worried it might be a bit over-busy, but worth a go!

MrHub's picture

We were actually there last year during it and it was not to bad. The store was a little crazy.

TudorRose's picture

we will be there for the very first Friday of SWW this year, and my almost-13 year old is beyond thrilled. Smile

I'm a little nervous; I don't know how Star Wars Weekends impact the rest of my touring plan.

I'm not always obsessive, but when I am, it's a Disney vacation.

Kat's picture
Kat

We're going early May, so we won't be around for Star Wars weekends. My fiance and I aren't big fans anyway--but if my sister, who is obsessed, was going with us, we'd definitely try to be around for them! Maybe someday we'll make it there with her for them!

Fall 2015: Master's Degree Graduation Trip, Details TBD! Can't wait to be back in the World!
Nov. 2014: Baby's First 1/2 Day at the Magic Kingdom; our date day at Hollywood studios
Jan. 2014: Our princess was born!
May 2013: Our POR & DCL honeymoon (& my husband's first Disney trip of hopefully many!)
May 2013: Our Disney-themed wedding