2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21996
2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

https://allears.net/2019/10/24/2020-moonlight-magic-dates-announced-for-disney-vacation-club/

Moonlight Magic is a complimentary party in the theme parks after hours just for DVC Members! That means shorter lines, meet characters, try complimentary refreshments, and partake in dance parties. I've been to one of the Animal Kingdom events and it was a blast. Moonlight Magic is a fantastic perk for DVC Members who are able to attend.

New Dates are up on the DVC Website. Registration is first-come first-serve online and members can only register for one date for each park that offers Moonlight Magic. Check the DVC Member Website, or the article above to see when you can book your Moonlight Magic.

  • Animal Kingdom will be January 21, February 11, and February 25, 2020
  • Magic Kingdom will be March 3, April 21, and April 28, 2020
  • Epcot on May 4 and June 29, 2020.
  • Typhoon Lagoon on July 27, and August 10, 202
  • Disney Hollywood Studios on September 15, September 22, and October 6, 2020
Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5418

In years past it looks like one normally fell on the first week of February so we were super excited to take advantage as new members (hopefully by then crossfingers ) on our January 31st through February 8th trip. Such a bummer! Guess now we'll have to plan an end of April trip to hit the Magic Kingdom on the 28th and maybe even Epcot on May 4th? awesome

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21996

laugh Oh noz! What ever will you do having to plan more trips?

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5418

Kristen K. wrote:
laugh Oh noz! What ever will you do having to plan more trips?

Just gotta convince work! crossfingers

oHIo's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/04/2014
Posts: 806

Allie wrote:
In years past it looks like one normally fell on the first week of February so we were super excited to take advantage as new members (hopefully by then crossfingers ) on our January 31st through February 8th trip. Such a bummer! Guess now we'll have to plan an end of April trip to hit the Magic Kingdom on the 28th and maybe even Epcot on May 4th? awesome

First 2020 Villains Party is Friday, Feb 7. I attended the first 2019 party in June and it was fabulous! Would definitely do it again! DVC owners receive a sizable discount!

yeah yeah yeah yeah

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5418

We did the Villains After Hours this summer but are bringing my mom and sister with us on this trip. Even with the discount that is still a hefty price tag for a group of five. Looking forward to trying out Moonlight Magic someday though!

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6556

oHIo wrote:
Allie wrote:
In years past it looks like one normally fell on the first week of February so we were super excited to take advantage as new members (hopefully by then crossfingers ) on our January 31st through February 8th trip. Such a bummer! Guess now we'll have to plan an end of April trip to hit the Magic Kingdom on the 28th and maybe even Epcot on May 4th? awesome

First 2020 Villains Party is Friday, Feb 7. I attended the first 2019 party in June and it was fabulous! Would definitely do it again! DVC owners receive a sizable discount!

yeah yeah yeah yeah

I am planning attending the Villains Party in April

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker