ADRs for November

Login to post comments
30 posts / 0 new
JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742
ADRs for November

I can't make my ADRs for another 56 days but I've been planning. I currently have the regular dining plan but am going to change it to the deluxe plan. My friends have given me their list of restaurants that they want to eat at. There are some many other places I want to try; so by getting the deluxe plan, I can go there before they arrive.

Here's what I'm planning before they arrive. These are all new places for me. Day 180 is the day I get back from New Orleans so I won't be able to until that evening. I have back up plans if these aren't available.

Friday - dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Saturday - breakfast @ Cape May Cafe and dinner @ Tony's
Sunday - breakfast @ Cinderella's Royal Table

They will arrive sometime on Sunday. Here's where they want to eat:

LeCellier
Sci-Fi
50's Prime Time
Chefs de France
Via Napolli

I also want to add:

Liberty Tree Tavern
Be Our Guest (keeping my fingers crossed that it will be open then)
Tusker House

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

All sounds good!

I just added the Liberty Tree Tavern to our ADRs today because I read over on the Disney Food Blog they have a great burger.

YAY for closing in on ADR day, JoAnn!!

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9476

Hey JoAnn, ADR's look great. Scrappy just book us an ADR for Via Napoli on our May trip! clapping .

On another note: You may want to check some resent reviews for Le Cellier before you book that. Just saying that because I've heard alot of negative reviews about it lately. We were there in Oct, and we were not happy with it at all, either were friends of mine that were just there this month. Plus it is now 2 credits on the dinning plan, instead of one.

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

mrhub wrote:
Hey JoAnn, ADR's look great. Scrappy just book us an ADR for Via Napoli on our May trip! clapping .

On another note: You may want to check some resent reviews for Le Cellier before you book that. Just saying that because I've heard alot of negative reviews about it lately. We were there in Oct, and we were not happy with it at all, either were friends of mine that were just there this month. Plus it is now 2 credits on the dinning plan, instead of one.

I'm still on the fence about Le Cellier. We ate there last year, and I wasn't impressed. They want to eat there. I've been kicking around the idea of making an ADR for myself at Yachtsman Steakhouse while they eat at Le Cellier.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Yay that's so exciting cause if your that close that means we are to and so are mr.hub and scrappy Smile Unfortunately I don't think we are doing the dining plan this year and only get to chose three sit down meals so we are having a hard time coming up with only three

__________________

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Jess wrote:
Yay that's so exciting cause if your that close that means we are to and so are mr.hub and scrappy Smile Unfortunately I don't think we are doing the dining plan this year and only get to chose three sit down meals so we are having a hard time coming up with only three

What? Ohana, Whispering, Teppan.... there.... done..........

But yeah... try the Yachtsman! awesome

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Mase wrote:
Jess wrote:
Yay that's so exciting cause if your that close that means we are to and so are mr.hub and scrappy Smile Unfortunately I don't think we are doing the dining plan this year and only get to chose three sit down meals so we are having a hard time coming up with only three

What? Ohana, Whispering, Teppan.... there.... done..........

But yeah... try the Yachtsman! awesome

But we've went to all those places before.....

__________________

Jessi5989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/27/2011
Posts: 580

Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Jess wrote:
Yay that's so exciting cause if your that close that means we are to and so are mr.hub and scrappy Smile Unfortunately I don't think we are doing the dining plan this year and only get to chose three sit down meals so we are having a hard time coming up with only three

What? Ohana, Whispering, Teppan.... there.... done..........

But yeah... try the Yachtsman! awesome

But we've went to all those places before.....

I always have the problem of loving somewhere I went before and wanting to go again, but also wanting to try somewhere new!

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23669

Y'all are so making me hungry!

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

The upgrade to the deluxe plan is complete.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

JoAnn C wrote:
The upgrade to the deluxe plan is complete.

Good for you. Are you still planning to go solo to the Yachtsman?

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

Vettelover wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
The upgrade to the deluxe plan is complete.

Good for you. Are you still planning to go solo to the Yachtsman?

I am.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

In my quest to try new restaurants this year, I'm thinking of adding another breakfast ADR during the week. I'm thinking either 1900 Park Fair or Akershus. Any other suggestions? I had breakfast at Kona Cafe and Tusker House last year. I am not opposed to either of these for breakfast; I want to try someplace new.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 416

We went to 1900 Park Fare last year. Very yummy. Lobster Eggs Benedict and Strawberry Soup is all that you need to know there. We are going to Akerhaus this year for the first time. My daughter and I are very excited about it and sounds really yummy.

__________________

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

We did Akershaus before and it was okay..as far as food goes it was pretty blah but the princesses were awesome!

__________________

mickey Bella


JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

Just talked to my friend and made some adjustments. I'm still going with deluxe, while they'll have the standard plan. Here's what I'm thinking for now. They want to have table service meals for lunch so it opens things up for me to try even more new places for dinner. clapping

Friday - lunch @ F & W Festival and dinner @ Hoop Dee Doo Review or Yachtmans Steakhouse (depending on possible refurbishment for HDDR)
Saturday - breakfast @ Cape May Cafe, lunch @ F & W Festival and dinner @ Tony's
Sunday - breakfast @ Cinderella's Royal Table and late lunch @ 50's Prime Time
Monday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Liberty Tree Tavern and dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Tuesday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Chefs de France and dinner @ Be Our Guest (I hope it's open in November. If not I'll have to come up with a back up plan)
Wednesday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Tusker House and dinner @ Boatwrights
Thursday - breakfast @ 1900 Park Fair, lunch @ Via Napoli and dinner will be QS
Friday - breakfast @ Pop and lunch @ Sci - Fi

I decided on 1900 Park Fair since I'm dining with the princesses on Sunday.

This is subject to change based on avaibility and my mood when I can actually make the ADRs.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Great plans! That's alot of fun places to try!! YAY JoAnn!

We just added an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch one day - we've walked in a few times and never actually ate there.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9476

Yeah thats alot of food too!

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

mrhub wrote:
Yeah thats alot of food too!

Yeah... that is tons. Better not eat the week before so you can fill your tummy with all of that goodness!

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

Looks like the Hoop Dee Doo Revue is out so Yachtsman is in for dinner Friday night.

Unless, I do a late breakfast / early lunch when I get in and dinner at a one credit place so I can add two new places to the list. I'll cross that bridge when I book my flight. I'm looking at either Jet Blue or Southwest so I can get a direct / non-stop flight. Jet Blue has a flight getting in at 10:05am. Southwest hasn't posted their November flights yet, but looking at flights the last week of October there is one that gets in at 9:05am. Hoping that flight is available in November too.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

Here are my ADRs for November. I still have two dinners to book. I'm saving one for "Be Our Guest".

Friday - lunch @ F & W Festival and dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Saturday - breakfast @ Cape May Cafe, lunch @ F & W Festival and dinner @ Tony's
Sunday - breakfast @ Cinderella's Royal Table and dinner @ 50's Prime Time
Monday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Liberty Tree Tavern and dinner @ Yachtman's Steakhouse
Tuesday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Tusker House and dinner TBD
Wednesday - breakfast @ Pop, lunch @ Les Chefs de France and dinner TBD
Thursday - breakfast @ 1900 Park Fair, lunch @ Sci-Fi and dinner will be QS
Friday - breakfast @ Pop and lunch @ Via Napoli

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

I just added Rose & Crown for dinner Tuesday night and Boma for dinner Wednesday night. If Be Our Guest will be open during this time, I'm going to try for Wednesday night and cancel Boma. At least, I have something for now.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Yum!

__________________

Lizzy_B's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2010
Posts: 3246

I'm with Kris! My mouth is watering just reading all of your options! What are you most excited about, besides the possibility of Be Our Guest?

__________________

salejune's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/02/2012
Posts: 191

Can you tell me more about the "Be Our Guest"? Where will it be located? I've tried looking it up and haven't found any info on it as of yet.

Thank you!

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

Lizzy_B wrote:
I'm with Kris! My mouth is watering just reading all of your options! What are you most excited about, besides the possibility of Be Our Guest?

I'm most excited about CRT.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6742

salejune wrote:
Can you tell me more about the "Be Our Guest"? Where will it be located? I've tried looking it up and haven't found any info on it as of yet.

Thank you!

It will be in Beast's Castle in the new Fantasyland area. It's slated to open during the holiday season 2012. I just saw a comment on a posting on the Disney Food Blog that someone saw a sign that there was a soft opening on May 15. keeping my fingers crossed that it will be officially opened in November and I can make an ADR soon.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

JoAnn C wrote:
salejune wrote:
Can you tell me more about the "Be Our Guest"? Where will it be located? I've tried looking it up and haven't found any info on it as of yet.

Thank you!

It will be in Beast's Castle in the new Fantasyland area. It's slated to open during the holiday season 2012. I just saw a comment on a posting on the Disney Food Blog that someone saw a sign that there was a soft opening on May 15. keeping my fingers crossed that it will be officially opened in November and I can make an ADR soon.

Im with ya... I'm waiting for the ADR's to pop up on that as well.

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

salejune's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/02/2012
Posts: 191

Thank you! I'm hoping it will be ready when we get there in December

__________________

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

We'll be there for Xmas and m looking forward to BOG... clapping
Dee mickey

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.