Anyone else planning for 2014??

Login to post comments
73 posts / 0 new

It's official! We are DEFINITELY going in May! The 8th through 11th to be exact! We'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas, which we got through the DVC Rental Store. We are SO excited to be staying at BWV- it's my dream resort! I mean, a WALK to Epcot?! So cool. This time it will be me, my sister, and our mom. She's so jealous of us going without her this time(in a week! yay ) so we decided to invite her along. Then we decided that it would be just about the best Christmas present ever, so we're gonna surprise her. Now, to figure out a cool and creative way to "wrap" it.....

disneydoc's picture

MeganLeigh wrote:
It's official! We are DEFINITELY going in May! The 8th through 11th to be exact! We'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas, which we got through the DVC Rental Store. We are SO excited to be staying at BWV- it's my dream resort! I mean, a WALK to Epcot?! So cool. This time it will be me, my sister, and our mom. She's so jealous of us going without her this time(in a week! yay ) so we decided to invite her along. Then we decided that it would be just about the best Christmas present ever, so we're gonna surprise her. Now, to figure out a cool and creative way to "wrap" it.....

How wonderful! BW in spring is awesome. BW anytime, really. Congrats. yay

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

The Colonel's picture

Mrs. The Colonel and I will be vacationing at Disney's at Beach Club Villas September 19 through September 28, 2014, God willing.

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

Jessalynn27's picture

We are planning our Disneymoon for Sept. 26-October 4 2014. Not sure where we are staying yet because we have not hit the 11 month mark....10 more days and we will find out! mickey

EmilyB526's picture

Hi everyone!

I'm taking my boyfriend to Magic Kingdom for a day in early January. As a college student I have a lot of money to save but it's totally worth it. I'll have enough to cover the tickets for 1 day and some souvenirs. He lives in S. FL so it's easy to drive there.

Yay!

welcome to our Disney Family.

Magic Mirror's picture

Hello and welcome Emily stars

Vettelover's picture

Hi Emily and welcome glad you joined us.

disneydoc's picture

Hi Emily! Welcome. Go on over to the Introduce Yourself thread and tell us about your Disney favorites, trips planned, etc! mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Mojjo's picture

I am. (Just joined here) We actually have two planned so I'm a little hyper right now about the whole thing.

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Allie's picture

MeganLeigh wrote:

My DH and I are taking my two little sisters as a high school graduation celebration trip next September (one graduates at the end of this school year and one at the end of next so we split the difference) and we're telling them about it as their Christmas gift this year. We're planning on burning a copy of our Disney planning DVD so it doesn't have the print on the front of the disc so they have to put it into the DVD player before they know what it is.

Magic Mirror's picture

Ooooooooo devious allie...i love it!