I am planning a trip to WDW with my 22 m grandson this April over Spring Break-(middle school teacher) for several reasons:
1. Finishing a Masters in Administration degree April 8, 2013
2. DD is deploying to Afghanistan and this is a good way to keep me busy as she gets ready.
3. Grandson is a huge fan of Buzz and Woody, Little Einsteins and the Mickey Mouse House.
3. DH has to work and SC beaches are not the best the first week of April.
4. Who doesn't love WDW?
5. Have been several times and plan on just enjoying my grandson enjoy WDW.
Questions- Worth it to take a 22 month old? _JK Should I take my 18 y DD, who only likes the fast rides and usually only enjoys vacations if a friend is available? I plan on flying, so her having a friend come is unlikely, due to planning and cost. Can't decide whether to do the DP or not. DD is not a huge eater.
BTW_ I am a huge Francophile. I teach French as well as Science and History. In fact I speak only French to my grandson, so he is bilingual. In fact at his age he uses more French than English. Je ne peut pas attendre Avril!