Bedtime messages from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy

Login to post comments
13 replies [Last post]
JeffC's picture
Online
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4368
Bedtime messages from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy

Now through August 31! I called. It was cute! muchlove

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9240

I was going to post that yesterday but never got to it.

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5190

So cute!

JeffC's picture
Online
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4368

After August 31 MrHub has agreed to pick this up and we can call him for bedtime messages rolling

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9240

JeffC wrote:
After August 31 MrHub has agreed to pick this up and we can call him for bedtime messages rolling

And that # would be 407-867-5309".................

JeffC's picture
Online
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4368

That number looks very suspect to me Wink

On the plus side, it's not my number. Yet. eek

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9240

JeffC wrote:
That number looks very suspect to me Wink

On the plus side, it's not my number. Yet. eek


Evil

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5190

We called this tonight for my almost 5 year old daughter and talked to Minnie. She LOVED it and was beaming from ear to ear, but she did point out that "Minnie talked to fast and didn't let me talk! I didn't get to tell her about MY busy day!" laugh

JeffC's picture
Online
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4368

Allie wrote:
We called this tonight for my almost 5 year old daughter and talked to Minnie. She LOVED it and was beaming from ear to ear, but she did point out that "Minnie talked to fast and didn't let me talk! I didn't get to tell her about MY busy day!" laugh

Haha - that is so cute and funny!

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6124

Allie wrote:
We called this tonight for my almost 5 year old daughter and talked to Minnie. She LOVED it and was beaming from ear to ear, but she did point out that "Minnie talked to fast and didn't let me talk! I didn't get to tell her about MY busy day!" laugh

too cute

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3432

Know what I love about this... and really ANY news Disney puts out??? I have friends who post it on my timeline (multiple times) or send it to my inbox... Like I don't already know...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 19592

Allie wrote:
We called this tonight for my almost 5 year old daughter and talked to Minnie. She LOVED it and was beaming from ear to ear, but she did point out that "Minnie talked to fast and didn't let me talk! I didn't get to tell her about MY busy day!" laugh

laugh She is so cute!

__________________

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 19592

JMed wrote:
Know what I love about this... and really ANY news Disney puts out??? I have friends who post it on my timeline (multiple times) or send it to my inbox... Like I don't already know...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

My husband is ALWAYS trying to get the jump on Disney news before me. It is a RIOT!
I'm usually like "Yes, and if you read WDWFG you would have known about it two weeks ago."
He tries to be helpful, that's why I love him.

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9240

Kristen K. wrote:
JMed wrote:
Know what I love about this... and really ANY news Disney puts out??? I have friends who post it on my timeline (multiple times) or send it to my inbox... Like I don't already know...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

My husband is ALWAYS trying to get the jump on Disney news before me. It is a RIOT!
I'm usually like "Yes, and if you read WDWFG you would have known about it two weeks ago."
He tries to be helpful, that's why I love him.

My DIL does the same thing!