Celebrate Food & Wine Festival By Posting Your Favorite Festival Pictures

Login or register to post comments
9 replies [Last post]
Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 17753
Celebrate Food & Wine Festival By Posting Your Favorite Festival Pictures

The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is set to begin any day now - so let's get ready by posting our favorite festival photos! What's your favorite booth? The most memorable thing you have eaten? The Best Eat To The Beat Concert?

Post your festival pics!

__________________

PreviewAttachmentSize
food-wine-remy.jpg
food-wine-remy.jpg216.24 KB
Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2354

Oooooooh I can't wait to see pictures!

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3031

Kristen K. wrote:
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is set to begin any day now - so let's get ready by posting our favorite festival photos! What's your favorite booth? The most memorable thing you have eaten? The Best Eat To The Beat Concert?

Post your festival pics!

Ohhhhh where do I start???

Favorite Booth would have to be Brazil!! The Pork Belly is always a must for us and those little cheesy breads YUMMO!!!

Most Memorable Thing I have eaten would be the Bacon Hash hands down. I want this to come back!!!!!

East to the Beat I'm going Boyz II Men. I wish I had pics of this. I can't believe I didn't take any!

PreviewAttachmentSize
Brazil
Brazil109.2 KB
Pork Belly
Pork Belly93.75 KB
Bacon Hash
Bacon Hash62.18 KB
__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 17753

I was absolutely in love with the Mojo Pork at the Islands of the Caribbean Booth last year. The black beans served with them were absolutely the best I have ever had.

Mojo Pork and Cocktails at Islands of Caribbean Marketplace Booth

__________________

FutureMrsHurst's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/02/2015
Posts: 456

JMed wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is set to begin any day now - so let's get ready by posting our favorite festival photos! What's your favorite booth? The most memorable thing you have eaten? The Best Eat To The Beat Concert?

Post your festival pics!

Ohhhhh where do I start???

Favorite Booth would have to be Brazil!! The Pork Belly is always a must for us and those little cheesy breads YUMMO!!!

Most Memorable Thing I have eaten would be the Bacon Hash hands down. I want this to come back!!!!!

East to the Beat I'm going Boyz II Men. I wish I had pics of this. I can't believe I didn't take any!

Yes! Brazil is my favorite stand too! And everything there is Gluten Free so I can eat it. I loved the cheese bread we both got it several times last year!

My favorite food item was defiantly the beef skewer from Patagonia.
And going around all the countries and getting our photos at every country was really cool!
Hopefully will get better food pictures this year!

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 17753

Oooo! I loved the beef kebob from the Next Eats section, and the sliced tomato salad. I think the booths were Steak Kabab fro The Chew Collective, and Greenhouse Guru. Everything there was so fresh and bright, I would have happily made a meal out of larger portions.

Steak Kabab fro The Chew Collective Tomato Salad from Greenhouse Guru

__________________

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 4912

We haven't been to a F&WF since 2012 ( eek eek eek I know!) but will be back this year for the last few days of the festival.

Here's me waiting in my first ever F&WF booth line on DH and my first trip together:

Food favorites included the escargot persillade en brioche and the pomegrante kir at France

New Zealand's sea scallop with kumara red curry puree and apple radish salad

Canada's cheddar cheese soup and wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce

Mexico's taco de filete with cascabel pepper sauce and scallions

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3031

Let's not forget the Nitro Chocolate!!! I want like 10 of these the first day please!

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 4912

JMed wrote:
Let's not forget the Nitro Chocolate!!! I want like 10 of these the first day please!

Check! Just added it to my must do list!

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3031

Allie wrote:
JMed wrote:
Let's not forget the Nitro Chocolate!!! I want like 10 of these the first day please!

Check! Just added it to my must do list!

it is amazing if they do it right. Luckily the chef was there the first day we got ours and he made them re-do it. I knew the exact color it needed to be. Like the picture. Too dark and it is too hard and will break a tooth!

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too