**Completed** 2015 Besties go to Disney Trip Report

Login to post comments
72 posts / 0 new
fmknightuk's picture

Sounds like 1 amazing day. Shame about the disappointment with Wishes viewing but good excuse to go back laugh I've got Sanaa booked for lunch and Kona booked for breakfast during my August trip so loved seeing your photos awesome

Fiona

JMed's picture

amy1989 wrote:
LOVED the pics on facebook and then reading along here afterwards

also had major food envy at sanaa!!!! was the tandoori pork very tandoori flavoured or not so much? we wont be going this year but if we book next year for just me and my mam that baby is at the top of our list!!!!

laugh thanks! I think some of my non-Disney friends get kind of tired of all my Disney posts and they block or delete me laugh

I don't remember it having an specific Tandori flavor, not too spicy or anything. But it was DELISH!!! I love the Pap that it sits on, sooooo good!

Belinda wrote:
I love that you wore your ears to work! Thanks for sharing your trip!

Our patients loved them and the doc just thought we were crazy!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JMed's picture

fmknightuk wrote:
Sounds like 1 amazing day. Shame about the disappointment with Wishes viewing but good excuse to go back laugh I've got Sanaa booked for lunch and Kona booked for breakfast during my August trip so loved seeing your photos awesome

you will really enjoy them! Everything we has was so good! You MUST do the bread service!!! The ladies at the table next to us were asking a bunch of questions... I looked at her and said "Don't ask, just GET!" The did and they loved it.

amy1989's picture

I know that feeling I usually don't post many Disney pictures when I'm in the bubble because I think people will get bored but I have more Disney people this year so I shall be posting freely!!!

Mrferret's picture

awesome Great trip report

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

figgy's picture

THNX for posting absolutely magical.

August 2016 here we come!

fmknightuk's picture

JMed wrote:
fmknightuk wrote:

you will really enjoy them! Everything we has was so good! You MUST do the bread service!!! The ladies at the table next to us were asking a bunch of questions... I looked at her and said "Don't ask, just GET!" The did and they loved it.

Ok, I promise I'll get the bread service laugh

Fiona

jhugo's picture

Wow can't believe how much Disney you packed into a short time! It looked like an amazing trip. Loved the pictures and trip report.

JMed's picture

Thanks everyone! We really had a wonderful time. I am still EXHAUSTED from it all and I won't get a break until Sunday.

I'm already planning the September and November trips so pre-trip reports will be coming up soon! Smile

oHIo's picture

LOL!! I know how that is. More than two weeks to go before my May trip and starting to wrap up my Oct trip while starting to plan 2016, including the "*BIG* meet up Fall 2016." Planning is almost as much fun as being there! laugh

JMed's picture

I am quite sure I would go crazy without something to plan... After our wedding, I thought I was going to go into a deep depression until I booked my birthday trip. We always have something coming up if I have something to do with it!