Disney Wonder To Homeport Out of New Orleans in 2020

Login to post comments
3 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Disney Wonder To Homeport Out of New Orleans in 2020

For the first time, the Disney Wonder will also call New Orleans home in 2020 with Caribbean and Bahamian itineraries departing from this new home port beginning Feb. 7. 2020 is a very limited time deal, but there's even more NOLA goodness in the future.

In addition - this DCL ship is getting a new Lounge inspired by the world of "The Princess and the Frog" with the addition of an exciting New Orleans-themed lounge! This new lounge will transport guests deeper into the heart of the city's iconic French Quarter. A perfect complement to Tiana's Place Restaurant on the Disney Wonder, the French Quarter Lounge will feature live music and themed activities for everyone in the family. Also debuting on the Disney Wonder this fall will be a redesigned cafe just for adults, and beverage tastings at Signals Bar.

I have quietly hoping that as the new ships came into play that the Disney Wonder would call New Orleans home year round. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for that one. I think the next few years are going to be pretty exciting for DCL fans.

JoAnn C's picture

I will be on the February 07 cruise. I am so excited.

Kristen K.'s picture

I thought about that as I was writing this! I'm truly green with envy that you are booked on that cruise. silly