Epcot Construction Through 2020 - 2021

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Epcot Construction Through 2020 - 2021

Will the amount of construction going on at Epcot over the next couple of years be enough to keep you from going? With such expansive sections of Future World being torn up and reimagined, with you choose to skip this staple Park? Or will you just slink in through the World Showcase entrance and avoid the mess as best you can?

Future World had been walk through space to me for quite some time now, so I don't know if the construction will bother me. If anything I will just find it an annoyance to keep out of my pictures. What about you?

Mandy's picture

I don't think it'll keep me from going especially with the all of the festivals.

Kristen K.'s picture

I think that is how a lot of people will feel, especially locals.

JoAnn C's picture

The construction at the front didn't really bother me when I was there. It will be fun to see the updates on each upcoming trip.

Allie's picture

We're staying at Riveria on our next trip so we'll probably be entering from the World Showcase entrance most of the time anyways. Most of the headliner attractions (besides Test Track being down for refurb on our trip) will still be open for now, and my favorite part of Epcot is the World Showcase anyways so we will definitely still go.

Mandy's picture

I feel like a lot of people spend most of their time in World Showcase anyway. I'm really happy that Future World is getting the much needed face lift. I do miss some of the things that got closed but I am really excited for the future.