Fantasmic show cancelled 10/25/12 also no show on 10/23/12

Login to post comments
9 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture
Fantasmic show cancelled 10/25/12 also no show on 10/23/12

Hello all,
I was just called by Disney dining and they explained that the Fantasmic show on October 25th has been cancelled. I had VIP/mama Melrose dining package planned and had to rebook my dinner/tickets.
Also I cancelled a LeCellier ressie for 10/22 for 3 people. We're doing Yachtsman Steakhouse instead...anyone every eaten there? I'm looking for reviews.

The CM also said there will not be a Fantasmic show on Oct. 23rd

Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Vettelover's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
I was just called by Disney dining and they explained that the Fantasmic show on October 25th has been cancelled.
Also I cancelled a LeCellier ressie for 10/22 for 3 people. We're doing Yachtsman Steakhouse instead...anyone every eaten there? I'm looking for reviews.

I wonder what prompted them to cancel Fantasmic on those two dates? Private function perhaps? Or is that when they are planning to add more seating where the standing room only section is?
Also as far as Yachtsman Steakhouse is concerned I love it as much if not more than LeCellier, and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

MrHub's picture

Yes Dee we have eaten there. The Yachtsman steak didn't wow me, but some of the apps did! It was a very good dinner though and I would do it again. Le Cellier has not impressed me lately.

DisneyDee27's picture

Vettelover wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
I was just called by Disney dining and they explained that the Fantasmic show on October 25th has been cancelled.

I wonder what prompted them to cancel Fantasmic on those two dates? Private function perhaps? Or is that when they are planning to add more seating where the standing room only section is?
Also as far as Yachtsman Steakhouse is concerned I love it as much if not more than LeCellier, and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

I have no idea he just said there wouldn't be shows on those two days. I'm going with newbies so I want them to enjoy the show. I've never eaten at Le Cellier I might try to get in in December. The menu looks great at Yachtsman.

mrhub wrote:
Yes Dee we have eaten there. The Yachtsman steak didn't wow me, but some of the apps did! It was a very good dinner though and I would do it again. Le Cellier has not impressed me lately.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to eating there.

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

didyoucall911's picture

I've never been to Le Cellier, but I have enjoyed dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse, and am hoping to bring the DW there next time I go down.

Kristen K.'s picture

I haven't been to Le Cellier, but I love Yachtmans! Some of the best things that I have ever eaten have been there.

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello all,
I was just called by Disney dining and they explained that the Fantasmic show on October 25th has been cancelled. I had VIP/mama Melrose dining package planned and had to rebook my dinner/tickets.

Dee

I had a moment of panic there, but then I checked the calendar, and fortunately our two possible nights for Fantasmic are not affected. Sorry yours was.

Jess's picture

Bummer about Fantasmic but our family has eaten there and liked it...My son and inlaws love their crab legs

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello all,

Dee

I had a moment of panic there, but then I checked the calendar, and fortunately our two possible nights for Fantasmic are not affected. Sorry yours was.

crazycatperson wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello all,

Dee

The only casualty is the dinner at LeCellier...we're still doing a steakhouse and he Fantasmic package...I'm ok with it Smile I'm glad your dates weren't affected.