My family and I had a discussion this weekend about our favorite and not-so-favorites in Disney. So I am curious what is everyone's favorite/least favorite rides and places to eat?
1) Haunted Mansion (could just ride this over and over)
2) Kali River Rapids
3) PeopleMover ( I consider this a ride. It is really one of my favorite things to do in all of WDW)
1) Star Tours ( I love Star Wars. The ride, however, makes me feel like I am going to see my turkey leg again )
2) Primeval Hurl (same reason as above)
3) Tomorrowland Speedway
1) Pinocchio Village Haus ( I love watching the boats)
3) Beaches & Cream (Ice cream!!!!)
I do not really have any place that I do not like though Captain Cook's gave me gluten filled chicken even after I spoke to a CM and told them I have Celiac, so we probably will not be going back there. I have to say besides this experience Disney is one of the safest places I have ever eaten. They are so careful and always have a manager/chef come speak with me. It makes eating so easy.