FULL FOOD BOOTH MENUS for 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens!

Login to post comments
15 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
FULL FOOD BOOTH MENUS for 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens!

Disney Food Blog just posted all the yummy goodies that we can expect at the outdoor kitchens during Flower and Garden. Will you be going? What are you looking forward to eating?

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/02/13/full-food-booth-menus-for-2019-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival-outdoor-kitchens/

Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade From Pineapple PromenadeFrozen Desert Violet Lemonade From Pineapple Promenade

JMed's picture

My list was made within an hour of menus being posted. I'm excited about the new booths and for a couple of my returning favorites!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JoAnn C's picture

Haven't made my list yet. Excited to see the menus.

Spook's picture

This will be our first time at the festival! Can't wait! I've got my list made. Orange Bird souvenir cup is at the top awesome

Allie's picture

Spook wrote:
This will be our first time at the festival! Can't wait! I've got my list made. Orange Bird souvenir cup is at the top awesome

Have a blast, Spook! Flower and Garden is my favorite! muchlove

Kristen K.'s picture

Spook wrote:

Since they added the food booths Flower and Garden has surpassed Food & Wine Festival for me as a favorite. I never feel like I have enough time at F&W, there is just too much to taste and I never feel like I even put a dent in all the booths. It is so crazy crowded and I pretty much avoid the entire Park after 4pm during F&W. At Flower and Garden not only do I make good progress tasting everything I want to try, but the garden displays are so amazing and I love seeing the extra layer of beauty. I think you'll have a great time.

JoAnn C's picture

I learned about the WDW Food & Wine app on Facebook. I downloaded it last week. It was updated a few days ago with the Flower & Garden menus. I have a habit of making my list for the festivals and forgetting to bringing it with me. I made my first pass and selected items I want to try. I won't forget my list again. I always have my phone with me.

Kristen K.'s picture

JoAnn C wrote:
WDW Food & Wine app

confused Tell us more!

JoAnn C's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
WDW Food & Wine app

confused Tell us more!

Here's a screen shot of the app. It's free. You can pick what items you want to try. After you try them, you can mark which ones you've had.

PreviewAttachmentSize
95766aed-8463-424d-bb1b-03fc788543b4.png
95766aed-8463-424d-bb1b-03fc788543b4.png225.29 KB

JoAnn C's picture

It even has past events.

PreviewAttachmentSize
caf64161-7bb8-434a-af09-00bc170a46e1.png
caf64161-7bb8-434a-af09-00bc170a46e1.png192.63 KB

Kristen K.'s picture

Interesting!

JMed's picture

OMG, this is amazing!!!! I just got it.

I wish there was one for all the restaurants/lounges etc so I could keep a better detailed list of where I have been!

oHIo's picture

Thanks! This is awesome! Hubby and I doing another road trip in mid March. Spending three days on the west side of FL visiting friends and three days at WDW! I was afraid I was going to misss Flower and Garden since my arrival in June is the day after it ends. I booked a behind the scenes tour at Epcot called "DestiNations Discovered" for Friday 3/22. It's a five hour walking tour exploring the countries and ends with lunch at Rose and Crown. We absolutely love behind the scenes tours!

JMed's picture

I have been wanting to do that tour Ohio, can't wait to hear what you think about it. I would like to do that one or the safari in July while Blondie is in camp.

Allie's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Spook wrote:

Since they added the food booths Flower and Garden has surpassed Food & Wine Festival for me as a favorite. I never feel like I have enough time at F&W, there is just too much to taste and I never feel like I even put a dent in all the booths. It is so crazy crowded and I pretty much avoid the entire Park after 4pm during F&W. At Flower and Garden not only do I make good progress tasting everything I want to try, but the garden displays are so amazing and I love seeing the extra layer of beauty. I think you'll have a great time.

All of this.

Also, that app looks amazing and I'm running to download now! Where has this been all my Disney-going life?