The last minute bargain trip - May 2013

Login to post comments
67 posts / 0 new
RobynPrincess's picture

Mrs. Minnie wrote:
Great TR Robyn! I read-up on your last few trips and you guys seem to have so much fun together; it's really a joy to follow along with you...reminds me of my hubby and I!

Awww thank you, I'm pleased other people enjoy reading them, I love to write them! You can probably tell that though hahaha Wink

crazycatperson wrote:
Thanks, Robyn, I always love reading your reports. You'll be writing another before you know it.

Lol I'm sure I will be Wink I can feel it in my fingers already trying to get out hehehe

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Another super trip report. You aren't too far off from your next trip and your prep-trip report will be written before you know it!

RobynPrincess's picture

PirateGirl wrote:
Another super trip report. You aren't too far off from your next trip and your prep-trip report will be written before you know it!

I'm working on it already Wink thank you for reading and enjoying!

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

This was so wonderful to read! I am 50 years old and making my first trip to WDW in August. I know....hot, humid, hurricane season...but who cares! Ima be there!

So excited and learned a lot reading your posts. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it all with us.

Crystal

Kristen K.'s picture

AlsMyMan wrote:
This was so wonderful to read! I am 50 years old and making my first trip to WDW in August. I know....hot, humid, hurricane season...but who cares! Ima be there!

stars Hi there! Welcome to the forums! stars

Be sure to stop by our introduction thread and tell us a little about yourself! And your upcoming trip!
http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forums/general/welcome-wdwfg-introduce-yourself

Mrferret's picture

Great TR . We were just crossed holidays at the end there (we arrived on the 6th May) and i have studied your pics for any tattoo'd hooligans in the background.

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida