Magical Express arrived today and we payed off our trip!!!

Login to post comments
44 posts / 0 new
TroyW's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/21/2012
Posts: 247
Magical Express arrived today and we payed off our trip!!!

clapping clapping mickey It was a wonderful day needless to say!!!

__________________

senseicj's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2010
Posts: 807

congrats congrats congrats this is a great day it meens your trip is getting very close clapping clapping clapping have a great trip

__________________

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

nsaunier's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2012
Posts: 296

banana Woo hoo

__________________

~~~Nicole~~~



Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 1902

yay
Mickey Mail Day is always a great day!

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6712

clapping yay clapping yay

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3709

TroyW wrote:
clapping clapping mickey It was a wonderful day needless to say!!!

clapping yay mickey biggrin

Ours arrived Saturday, also! I just about danced down the driveway when I saw that envelope in the mail!

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

scrappy wrote:
yay
Mickey Mail Day is always a great day!

clapping clapping clapping

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Now THAT'S a great day!!!

clapping clapping clapping clapping

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

Wohoo! I'm not so patiently waiting for mine to show up in the mail! waiting I've become a little obsessive stalking my mailbox

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

Allie wrote:
Wohoo! I'm not so patiently waiting for mine to show up in the mail! waiting I've become a little obsessive stalking my mailbox

did you finally get your mickey mail Allie?

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

angels444 wrote:
Allie wrote:
Wohoo! I'm not so patiently waiting for mine to show up in the mail! waiting I've become a little obsessive stalking my mailbox

did you finally get your mickey mail Allie?

Nope still waiting Sad tick tock tick tock waiting If we don't get it by the end of this week I may give my TA a call Monday morning...

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

Allie I wouldn't wait until Monday. I would call ASAP. Your TA should be able to tell you the status of your Magical Express and if not find out for you. Don't wait!

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

PirateGirl wrote:
Allie I wouldn't wait until Monday. I would call ASAP. Your TA should be able to tell you the status of your Magical Express and if not find out for you. Don't wait!

I totally agree, don't wait.

__________________

TroyW's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/21/2012
Posts: 247

Heck I'd call the Magical Express Service Center at 1-866-599-0951 and ask to make sure. Or order some extra tags just to make sure and if you dont need them dont use them. Smile

__________________

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

Thanks for the advice! I'll call as soon as I get off work!

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

So I called my TA yesterday and sure enough, she had my Magical Express package at her office....FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! Clearly, she doesn't understand the importance of Mickey Mail! Wink

PreviewAttachmentSize
untitled-1.jpg
untitled-1.jpg129.28 KB
TroyW's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/21/2012
Posts: 247

stars stars yay yay clapping clapping I'm glad that she had them but wow, some people.

__________________

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

yay clapping yeah stars yeah

I know that is not close to the excitement but it is the best I have right now.

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2994

stars So glad you got it figured out! Yeah!! Mickey Mail!!!!

nsaunier's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2012
Posts: 296

stars banana clapping

__________________

~~~Nicole~~~



crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3709

Oh, no, she didn't! eek But I'm glad you finally got your Mickey Mail.

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

I see they are still using the Mickey baggage tags. The first ones I received had the Castle on them, so I kept them. Hey Mickey tags are great too I would be using them if my castle tags were damaged. He is the big cheese after all. laugh and he looks so happy.

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

finngirl's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2012
Posts: 1072

angels444 wrote:
I see they are still using the Mickey baggage tags. The first ones I received had the Castle on them, so I kept them. Hey Mickey tags are great too I would be using them if my castle tags were damaged. He is the big cheese after all. laugh and he looks so happy.

We got the castle ones last time too, but I like the Mickey ones better, just because they are so colourful. But we use the Disney ones even when we aren't going to Disney!

Allie - am so glad you have them finally. That's a big part of the excitement! yay

__________________

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

Allie wrote:
So I called my TA yesterday and sure enough, she had my Magical Express package at her office....FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! Clearly, she doesn't understand the importance of Mickey Mail! Wink

Holy crap 2 weeks? Shock I hope you informed her , or should I say "EDUCATED HER" of the importance of "Mickey Mail" , and made it clear that she would never, ever,ever do that again!!!!!!!! wink biggrin

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

mrhub wrote:
Allie wrote:
So I called my TA yesterday and sure enough, she had my Magical Express package at her office....FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! Clearly, she doesn't understand the importance of Mickey Mail! Wink

Holy crap 2 weeks? Shock I hope you informed her , or should I say "EDUCATED HER" of the importance of "Mickey Mail" , and made it clear that she would never, ever,ever do that again!!!!!!!! wink biggrin

awesome

Thanks, everyone! yay I didn't get too upset with her because I was just so relieved to finally have it in my hands, but it definitely confirmed my decision that we will booking our Disney vacations ourselves in the future! Not only did I plan the entire vacation (she just called and booked) I don't really like giving up control and we weren't able to call and ask any questions or make any changes to our reservations without going through her. But in the end, I've got my Magical Express package and we're 22 days away! muchlove biggrin muchlove

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

Allie wrote:
mrhub wrote:
Allie wrote:
So I called my TA yesterday and sure enough, she had my Magical Express package at her office....FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! Clearly, she doesn't understand the importance of Mickey Mail! Wink

Holy crap 2 weeks? Shock I hope you informed her , or should I say "EDUCATED HER" of the importance of "Mickey Mail" , and made it clear that she would never, ever,ever do that again!!!!!!!! wink biggrin

awesome

Thanks, everyone! yay I didn't get too upset with her because I was just so relieved to finally have it in my hands, but it definitely confirmed my decision that we will booking our Disney vacations ourselves in the future! Not only did I plan the entire vacation (she just called and booked) I don't really like giving up control and we weren't able to call and ask any questions or make any changes to our reservations without going through her. But in the end, I've got my Magical Express package and we're 22 days away! muchlove biggrin muchlove

Yeah , you don't really need a travel agent to book a Disney Trip, especially if you want to be in control. We have never used one and can never see using one, with Disney it's just so easy! Now if we were coming from out of country, that may be totally different.

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

Allie I am so glad you received your Magical Express information. I have gone through a TA in the past and she called the day she received them to let me know she had them. One day I might forgive but TWO WEEKS no way!

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

Allie, if I were you I would check it out because I beleive it is a criminal offense to delay Mickey Mail and the offender could be sentenced to two weeks on It'as a small world with no ear protection, and it would serve her right. silly

__________________

crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3709

Vettelover wrote:
Allie, if I were you I would check it out because I beleive it is a criminal offense to delay Mickey Mail and the offender could be sentenced to two weeks on It'as a small world with no ear protection, and it would serve her right. silly

Make it two weeks stuck at the end of the ride listening to the exit info over and over and over.

TroyW's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/21/2012
Posts: 247

I didnt get luggage tags. Guess going through Southwest you dont get them...Oh well... waiting

__________________

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

Vettelover wrote:
Allie, if I were you I would check it out because I beleive it is a criminal offense to delay Mickey Mail and the offender could be sentenced to two weeks on It'as a small world with no ear protection, and it would serve her right. silly

laugh muchlove yay clapping muchlove

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers