67 posts / 0 new
nsaunier's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
love the matching shirts

looking forward to reading more

Thank You biggrin

~~~Nicole~~~

nsaunier's picture

I promise I'll finish tomorrow!! I'm having trouble uploading all of the pictures but I"ll keep trying.

~~~Nicole~~~

finngirl's picture

Nicole, I'm loving reading your report. It sounds like you had the perfect trip - wasn't the weather great too?

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Magic Mirror's picture

SNOW WHITE????? WHERE ?????? I have an apple for her! eek

OOOPS sorry there...my alter ego slipped out....... biggrin

I missed the trash can and the crush turtle....on my list now for next time...and we had great food
at planet hollywod too....really enjoying your trip report..... awesome

nikkirugby13's picture

LOVE those shirts!! They were great!! mickey

nsaunier's picture

finngirl wrote:
Nicole, I'm loving reading your report. It sounds like you had the perfect trip - wasn't the weather great too?

Thank You biggrin The weather was beautiful!!!

~~~Nicole~~~

MsVersaci's picture

Sad( This trip report has made me tear up multiplie times.

Also, while your whole family is gorgeous, your mom is a TOTAL KNOCK OUT! I thought she was your older sister til I read her shirt! WOW!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Kristen K.'s picture

Sounds like you all were having a great time!

nsaunier's picture

Day 5: Animal Kingdom. I LOVE Animal Kingdom. Its my favorite park so I was really looking forward to that day!! As soon as we got in the park we headed straight for Expedition Everest. I LOVED it! I don't remember liking it that much last time I went but oh I really enjoyed it this time. When we started going backwards Megan started screaming "I DON'T LIKE THIS, I DON'T LIKE THIS, I DON'T LIKE THISSSSSS" I have learned that she is a chicken lol Kali River Rapids was on our list next. My mom has vertigo so she can't ride a lot of the rides but this was one that she could and I just knew she would love it and she did!! KRR is probably one of my favorite rides! There is just something about sitting in a circle with people you don't know who always seem to be friendly and all laughing. We got completely soaked!! We walked our soggy behinds to Pizzafari for lunch. After lunch we were still wet so we figured why not ride it again. So we did and got soaked...again. We sat in the sun by EE for a long time watching everyone on the big drop. Once we weren't dripping wet we went to watch Nemo, ride Dinosaur, and Primeval whirl. After all of that we were pretty tired of being wet so headed back to the hotel and ate dinner.

~~~Nicole~~~

nsaunier's picture

MsVersaci wrote:
Sad( This trip report has made me tear up multiplie times.

Also, while your whole family is gorgeous, your mom is a TOTAL KNOCK OUT! I thought she was your older sister til I read her shirt! WOW!

My mom said even though she doesnt know you she loves you lol and thank you very much.

~~~Nicole~~~

nsaunier's picture

Day 6: This was a very long day for us. We had breakfast at the hotel then headed to Magic Kingdom. Once we got there we waited for the Move it!! Shake it!! Celebrate it!! Street Party. It was so much fun. Megan is at that age where she thinks she cant do anything silly. So here I am 22 years old dancing like a fool in the street and finally she decided to join in and she had a blast. At the end they played "Celebrate You" and I started tearing up yet again. I listened to that song all the time before my trip to pump me up and actually being there and hearing it just made it all feel so real. The Dreams Come True show wasn't long after that and it was so good. I just love how magical everything at Disney is. After that I got my first Dole Whip. IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!! Me and my mom got the pineapple one and we both loved it! It's so perfect on a hot day. We sat in the shade to eat it and we were nice and refreshed after! So we headed to Jungle Cruise. Then we got fast passes to Splash Mountain and we went to Peter Pan's Flight(one of my favorites). After than we went to a very late lunch (2:45) at Crystal Palace. Megan had a lot of fun there too. I was really disappointed in the selection. I didn't think they had very much to choose from. What they did have was good but I would have liked more to choose from. After we met with all of the characters we left and went cash in our fast passes at Splash Mountain. That was Megan's favorite ride. Once we were done we had to head back to the hotel so we could get ready for the Halloween Party. Megan was Cinderella and me and Momma were the two Ugly Step-Sisters. The only picture I have is a mirror shot and once I get home from work I'll try to attach it. Someone actually stopped us on Main Street to take our picture. Most people didn't ask they just shoved a camera in our faces, blinded us with the flash then walked away lol We got lots of compliments all night long and we even met two ladies that were also dressed like the two step-sisters. Their costumes were way more intricate than ours but I'm not complaining because I decided two weeks before we left to do MNSSHP and my Granny had to make them and I think she did a VERY good job! Do you know how hard it is to get in and out of a race car on Tomorrowland Speedway with a dress? I hardly ever where dresses so it took some getting use to. Every time there were stairs I would step on the dress and trip myself lol We only waited in two trick or treat lines because they were way longer than we wanted to wait. So instead we tried to squeeze in all of the rides that we hadn't done yet. We made our way back to the castle for hallowishes. We stood next to a family with a couple of little girls and one of them kept waving at me so I waved back and started talking to her and then I could hear her tell her mom that the step-sisters where right next to her and they were talking to her lol It was so sweet. Her mom came over and said "she thinks you're the real one". I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult haha The fireworks were absolutely amazing. When they were over we saw Gaston from Beauty and The Beast. I was star struck haha I thought he was gorgeous. We went to take a picture with him and I said "If Belle don't want ya I'll take ya". hahahaha Did I mention that he was gorgeous?? Oh Lord was he cute! We ran into our twins once again and this time we took pictures with them. After that we decided to go find a place to watch the parade. We loved the parade. The characters interacted with us a lot. In fact I was staring at something happening up the street and when I turned back forward there was a big wolf in my face...like almost touching my nose. I screamed lol After the parade we ate hotdogs at Casey's Corner then we headed back to the hotel.

~~~Nicole~~~

nsaunier's picture

Day 7: This was our last day in the parks. We started it off in Animal Kingdom. We did a little shopping then headed to Expedition Everest because I just had to ride it one more time. I had to ride by myself but I still had tons of fun! From there we went to Kali River Rapids because we absolutely love that ride! We watched "It's Tough to be a Bug" and "Festival of the Lion King". "Festival of the Lion King" is one of my favorite shows. I cried like a baby when they sang "Circle of Life". I'm such an emotional person lol After I mopped up my puddle of tears we left and went to Hollywood Studios. We tried to get all of the rides and shows that we hadn't done yet and then we had to do a lot of shopping. Dinner was at the Sci-Fi Dine In Theater. I wasn't a big fan. Me and my mom got steaks and didn't like it but Megan loved her hamburger. We all loved our deserts but then again anything with sugar is good lol I wish they would have played Disney Movies rather than just little clips of random movies. It was still fun and I'm glad we experienced it but I'm not sure that I'd go again.

~~~Nicole~~~

nsaunier's picture

Day 8: The day we left. Such a sad day. We had to be on the Magical Express by 9:15am . I had to fight back tears on the "M-I-C See ya real soon K-E-Y Why? Because We like you M-O-U-S-E" It was rough to be thrown back into reality.

I miss so many things already. Sad( I miss music playing everywhere I walk, I miss the smell of food at every corner, I miss the smell of splash mountain, I miss spending everyday with my mom and sister, and most of all I miss Gaston Wink ...just kidding!! Sorry I took so long to get done with this report and I'm still working on those pictures. Thanks for taking the time to read my report and thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping me sane before my trip. bighug

~~~Nicole~~~

nikkirugby13's picture

bighug Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!

MrHub's picture

You just miss the "Magic" already, you can say it! Great trip report. Sounds liek you all had a lot of fun.

nsaunier's picture

mrhub wrote:
You just miss the "Magic" already, you can say it! Great trip report. Sounds liek you all had a lot of fun.

Your right!!! I MISS THE MAGIC!! Thank you. We had a blast!! Your trip will be here soon clapping

~~~Nicole~~~

finngirl's picture

This whole trip was so exciting, from keeping the secret for so long to actually getting to go. Think of the memories you will all have - you will be playing "remember when" for your entire lives! It's so nice to read about a trip that was magical in every way - thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Diana

Kristen K.'s picture

So glad you all had a wonderful trip! It's always hard for me to leave as well, that means I just have to start to plan the next trip!

angels444's picture

nsaunier wrote:
Day 7: This was our last day in the parks. We started it off in Animal Kingdom. We did a little shopping then headed to Expedition Everest because I just had to ride it one more time. I had to ride by myself but I still had tons of fun! From there we went to Kali River Rapids because we absolutely love that ride! We watched "It's Tough to be a Bug" and "Festival of the Lion King". "Festival of the Lion King" is one of my favorite shows. I cried like a baby when they sang "Circle of Life". I'm such an emotional person lol After I mopped up my puddle of tears we left and went to Hollywood Studios. We tried to get all of the rides and shows that we hadn't done yet and then we had to do a lot of shopping. Dinner was at the Sci-Fi Dine In Theater. I wasn't a big fan. Me and my mom got steaks and didn't like it but Megan loved her hamburger. We all loved our deserts but then again anything with sugar is good lol I wish they would have played Disney Movies rather than just little clips of random movies. It was still fun and I'm glad we experienced it but I'm not sure that I'd go again.

We got steaks there last year and we didn't like them either. You have my vote on Disney movies also.

Nice Trip report.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

nsaunier's picture

Here are a couple pictures that we took before MNSSHP

PreviewAttachmentSize
img_2247.png
img_2247.png1.34 MB
img_2249.png
img_2249.png1.53 MB

~~~Nicole~~~

Kristen K.'s picture

How cute you all look!

JoAnn C's picture

Your costumes were awesome. glad you had a great time.

Magic Mirror's picture

Yes! Great costumes! Tell grandma she did a terrific job....and...I noticed the Mickey phone cover-great touch awesome

Mase's picture

That was a great trip report! Love the pics with the matching outfits. Im one who is never for that... but you three made it very cool! Especially loved the Halloween costumes!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

MsVersaci's picture

What adorable costumes!!!!!!!! Nice job G-ma!!!!!1 clapping

Wedding Countdown Ticker

DisneyDee27's picture

Great costumes! And great trip report awesome
I love that you had such emotional reactions. I'm what my guys call a badass police officer and Disney makes me so happy and yes tears do run when I watch Wishes...
I have 14 hours before my flight leaves for WDW and I'm as giddy as I can be...I'm like a 5 year old the night before Christmas.
Woohoo!

Cheers to all of us who love and believe in the Magic stars

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

nsaunier's picture

Thank you Dee!! WHOOO HOOO for your vacation!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

~~~Nicole~~~

finngirl's picture

Have a magical vacation Dee. yay yay yay yay

Diana

Magic Mirror's picture

Have a great time Dee! muchlove

wow!!!! great trip report!