Mickey Mail -when does it come?

Login or register to post comments
16 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989
Mickey Mail -when does it come?

We made our reservations for our upcoming March trip a couple of weeks ago. When does the "Mickey Mail" come? I can't remember.....thanks!

Karen's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/04/2013
Posts: 46

Ours came about four weeks before - nice surprise when it landed.
Hard to chose who had which luggage label !!

__________________

x Karen x

finngirl's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2012
Posts: 1001

We got ours about 30 days before too. They came in two separate mailings though - one just had the luggage labels for DME, and then a couple of days later we got our Mickey luggage tags and info booklet.

__________________

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 1965

Did you book directly through Disney or did you go through a travel agent? If you booked through a travel agent then all your documents will be mailed to them.

Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989

We booked through Disney directly, via phone call.

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 1965

Then it will be mailed to you within two-three weeks. The anticipation is a killer though!

Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989

PirateGirl wrote:
Then it will be mailed to you within two-three weeks. The anticipation is a killer though!

You said it!!!

6sixgees's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/19/2013
Posts: 71

stars Thank you for reminding me about the mickey mail! Starting to get excited about my April visit.

Poppet wrote:
We made our reservations for our upcoming March trip a couple of weeks ago. When does the "Mickey Mail" come? I can't remember.....thanks!

__________________

Sally-Ann's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 636

Do you get it if you book DVC? My brain thinks no and my heart says yes yes please

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Kristen K.'s picture
Online
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 12217

DME luggage tags come in the mail still, but there's no other pre-trip package with DVC.

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 7413

You also don't get any Mickey Mail if you book room only discount and no meal plan. We got zip last few trips, but for our june we are already getting Mickey Mail, but its all going to Tom & Del! This i don't understand.

__________________


mickey Markmickey

New Members, please do not forget to read over the Forum Rules
"To all that come to this happy place, welcome."
"PAGING MR. MORROW,......MR. TOM MORROW"
"WARNING - you may experience sudden hunger from all the picture and talk of FOOD around here!"

Until we are back at the Poly!!!!

Who's going to WDW or DL this year ? / Your most artistic Disney photo's /My Disney Fix /
Tikiman Pages / Mrhubs Disney FaceBook Page / Other Webcams/Forum Rules

Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989

We booked room & tickets. We leave 3/11 and still have not rec'd Mickey Mail. Is it time to hit the panic button?

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 7413

Poppet wrote:
We booked room & tickets. We leave 3/11 and still have not rec'd Mickey Mail. Is it time to hit the panic button?

Did you get your tickets yet?

Seems like they are really cutting back on who gets the Mickey Mail. Pretty much you have to book a package to get it anymore.

__________________


mickey Markmickey

New Members, please do not forget to read over the Forum Rules
"To all that come to this happy place, welcome."
"PAGING MR. MORROW,......MR. TOM MORROW"
"WARNING - you may experience sudden hunger from all the picture and talk of FOOD around here!"

Until we are back at the Poly!!!!

Who's going to WDW or DL this year ? / Your most artistic Disney photo's /My Disney Fix /
Tikiman Pages / Mrhubs Disney FaceBook Page / Other Webcams/Forum Rules

Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989

mrhub wrote:
Poppet wrote:
We booked room & tickets. We leave 3/11 and still have not rec'd Mickey Mail. Is it time to hit the panic button?

Did you get your tickets yet?

Seems like they are really cutting back on who gets the Mickey Mail. Pretty much you have to book a package to get it anymore.

Nope, we purchased thre 4 Day FL Resident Passes too. Maybe they will have them at the Beach Club when we check in on Sun?

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 7413

I would most definitely call.

__________________


mickey Markmickey

New Members, please do not forget to read over the Forum Rules
"To all that come to this happy place, welcome."
"PAGING MR. MORROW,......MR. TOM MORROW"
"WARNING - you may experience sudden hunger from all the picture and talk of FOOD around here!"

Until we are back at the Poly!!!!

Who's going to WDW or DL this year ? / Your most artistic Disney photo's /My Disney Fix /
Tikiman Pages / Mrhubs Disney FaceBook Page / Other Webcams/Forum Rules

Offline
Joined: 07/02/2011
Posts: 989

mrhub wrote:
I would most definitely call.

Called yesterday. Everything is all set. They must be cutting costs. First time ever not getting Mickey Mail and we leave this Sun morn.......YIPEE!!!! yay

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 3084

Poppet wrote:
mrhub wrote:
I would most definitely call.

Called yesterday. Everything is all set. They must be cutting costs. First time ever not getting Mickey Mail and we leave this Sun morn.......YIPEE!!!! yay

clapping yay clapping yay clapping