Miss Mikki - November 2013 - Pre-trip report - We are in the world!

Login to post comments
48 posts / 0 new
JMUDukz's picture

Yeah for Mickey Mail!! And I think it's super sweet you waited for the DH!!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Miss Mikki's picture

Single Digits today! (although my ticker is still saying 10 days as I type this!)

yay clapping banana

clapping banana yay

banana yay clapping

no ticker Sad

Magic Mirror's picture

We muchlove single digits!

JoAnn C's picture

clapping yay clapping yay yay

Miss Mikki's picture

Two sleeps and one full day to go until we head to Manchester Airport. I imagined that tomorrow would be a leisurely day of packing but it turns out that I have a million and one things to do before we go away! I'm sure lots of you find yourselves in this situation. I have been working 12 hour days all week, everything is in chaos (and as a slightly OCD Virgo, that bothers me!) but when everything is finally done after a crazy day tomorrow, this vacation will be even more welcomed. Bring on the mouse! mickey

no ticker Sad

disneydoc's picture

yay

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Miss Mikki's picture

Hi all, just a quick update. Really smooth journey - no hitches. Old key west resort is everything we wanted it to be and more - stunning villas, spotlessly clean and well-presented, quiet and relaxing. We hit DTD on our first night and following morning, picked up rental car, Walmart for supplies, then went to Epcot for F&W festival which is amazing - we love it! Everything fantastic. Full trip report when I get back muchlove

no ticker Sad

yay
Your trip is here! Have a wonderful time.

Mandy's picture

Have fun!! yay yay

disneydoc's picture

Miss Mikki wrote:
Hi all, just a quick update. Really smooth journey - no hitches. Old key west resort is everything we wanted it to be and more - stunning villas, spotlessly clean and well-presented, quiet and relaxing. We hit DTD on our first night and following morning, picked up rental car, Walmart for supplies, then went to Epcot for F&W festival which is amazing - we love it! Everything fantastic. Full trip report when I get back muchlove

So glad you are having fun! And glad also to hear that you are pleased with OKW....waiting to hear from ROFR on some add on DVC pts there.... waiting

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Vettelover's picture

Glad you are having a great time. You will love OKW even more as the trip progresses.

Yay! What an incredible two weeks(!!!) you have ahead of you! Food and Wine is amazing! Looking forward to updates!

Miss Mikki's picture

Hi all, we are back from the most amazing Disney Trip. Highlights were Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5k, Epcot Food and Wine Festival, Festival of the Masters at DTD, Magic Kingdom and Osborne Lights. I am back at work today, so it will take me a while to get my photos and trip report together. I have eight pages of posts on this blog to catch up on too! Thank you for all your tips, insights and reports which helped us have a truly perfect trip. I will be back posting soon mickey

no ticker Sad

Kristen K.'s picture

Welcome Home Miss Mikki! I can't wait to hear all about it!

VelcroPooh

Yay! yay

alicemouse's picture

Welcome home, Miss Mikki! I missed your posts mickey

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

JoAnn C's picture

looking forward to hearing about your trip