NBA Experience Opens At Disney Springs on August 12th, 2019

Login to post comments
3 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
NBA Experience Opens At Disney Springs on August 12th, 2019

Looks like tickets are now on sale for the NBA Experience opening at Disney Springs. Will you be checking this one out? Basketball isn't really my thing, I'm a rugby gal. I'd love it if someone who was going wanted to do a guest post on the blog for me.

Tickets are valid through December 31, 2020 and provide one admission to NBA Experience; re-entry is not permitted. Age restrictions may apply. To participate in NBA Experience activities, footwear is required; athletic footwear is recommended. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue; for children younger than age 18, the child's guardian must sign the waiver for minors. For convenience, you may view the waiver in advance at Disneyworld.com/expwaiver. All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.

Adult tickets $34 +tax
Child tickets $29 +tax

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/nba-experience/

JMed's picture

It's not really our thing either but Blondie likes basketball so we may eventually make it over there.

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture

JMed wrote:
It's not really our thing either but Blondie likes basketball so we may eventually make it over there.

I'm holding out for the day Disney helps bring Rugby to mainstream America. Hey - a girl can dream.