Orlando all winter 2013-2014 -- Premium Annual Pass?

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
Capemarie's picture
Orlando all winter 2013-2014 -- Premium Annual Pass?

My partner and I are snowbirding this winter in Orlando...we put a lot of timeshares together and are staying from mid-December to end of March, at least! Taking the car on the auto train.
We're starting out at a Hilton, then off to a Marriott, then Wyndham and finally staying for almost 3 months at Sheraton Vistana Villages....
We are golfers and we will be doing a lot of it. We are 2 women, retired, but active seniors.
I've been checking out the annual pass and I think it might be for us. We won't be at the parks every day, maybe twice a week? or for dinner at Epcot. I do think the free Oak Trail golf might work out well...
We spend most of our time at the resort in the different Disney resorts having dinner/lunch and just relaxing. I'm also thinking that the dining discounts offered with the annual pass might be a good deal as well..
Also wondering if we should get the Disney Visa..we use Amex most of the time for hotel stays. Are the discounts offered the same as the PAP? banana
Any thoughts from anyone? Ive enjoyed this website and gotten a lot of ideas for our stay there.
I also saw that there are sometimes deep discounts offered at the larger Disney golf courses if you have an PAP.

Thanks!!

Marie

Magic Mirror's picture

I cant help with the passes but.....
stars stars stars stars
welcome
To our group of Disney Fanatics!
We are glad you joined us!

crazycatperson's picture

I don't have an annual pass of any kind...but if I were you, I would definitely get one. And welcome!

Capemarie's picture

Thanks, glad to be here. I follow the news and posts for our upcoming trip, there is so much to Disney it's a lot to take in. We don't really go to any Orlando attractions or even restaurants except Disney. We do like the golf a the Marriott Grande Vista...