Sept-Oct 2011

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
PsychoAlice's picture
Sept-Oct 2011

What was I thinking saying I was going to wait 3 more years to go back to the world? I mean Disneyland every 6 months or so SHOULD tide me over til then right?

NOT...

Wait...its ALMOST been 6 months since Ive been and I still have 240+ days left til my next trip...but I digress...

So I get this WONDERFUL text message from a friend of mine in Virginia...you get here and youve got a room and free dining....

How can I pass THAT up? So..Pop Century it is! Sept 24-Oct 4 2011...woohoo me!

aglassslipper17's picture

You will just miss us. While we haven't booked yet, we are going to stay at the Poly Sept 4-11 . . or something like that. Just shy of MNSSHP, but I digress . . can't push the wedding back, so that is when it is.

Annie's picture

Hey congratulations!! You can't stay away for too long! That's a nice long trip, too -- 10 days! Awesome!

dsoup's picture

PsychoAlice wrote:
What was I thinking saying I was going to wait 3 more years to go back to the world? I mean Disneyland every 6 months or so SHOULD tide me over til then right?

NOT...

Wait...its ALMOST been 6 months since Ive been and I still have 240+ days left til my next trip...but I digress...

So I get this WONDERFUL text message from a friend of mine in Virginia...you get here and youve got a room and free dining....

How can I pass THAT up? So..Pop Century it is! Sept 24-Oct 4 2011...woohoo me!

That's awesome! You're there for the start of F&W!

Bella's picture

I am ohhh so jealous!!
That is a great time to go..plus a free room..hello!

mickey Bella

admin's picture

AWESOME! You definitely deserve a free trip to WDW. Smile

PsychoAlice's picture

Im sooooooo excited for F&W!! But how does that work on DDP...Ive never been to F&W! Must research DRAMATICLY! WOOHOO ME!

PsychoAlice's picture

Annie wrote:
Hey congratulations!! You can't stay away for too long! That's a nice long trip, too -- 10 days! Awesome!

11 days total but 9 in the parks...its a 6+ hour flight for me so the first and last days dont really count...omg...soooo excited!

Brad's picture

PsychoAlice wrote:
Im sooooooo excited for F&W!! But how does that work on DDP...Ive never been to F&W! Must research DRAMATICLY! WOOHOO ME!

Lots of the booth items count as snack credits. So DDP can work out pretty decently with F&W IMO.

Bella's picture

Brad wrote:
PsychoAlice wrote:

Lots of the booth items count as snack credits. So DDP can work out pretty decently with F&W IMO.

Ohh..good idea!! We did that when we went back a few years ago and we used our snack credits up..yummy yummy.

mickey Bella