September 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
15 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
September 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's going to Walt Disney World (or Disney Land)" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

petriedish's picture

Is everyone going to mnsshp? We'll be there the 14th

We will be attending the one on 7/11.

Zz.

No longer an active member.

MrHub's picture

ZapperZ wrote:

Zz.

Hey Zz, do you mean 9/11 ?

mrhub wrote:
ZapperZ wrote:

Zz.

Hey Zz, do you mean 9/11 ?

Oops... Yes, that's what I meant.

Zz.

No longer an active member.

coreyp's picture

My wife and I will be at EPCOT on Monday Sept 10th, and have an IllumiNations cruise booked. We found out that the price is $350 for the whole boat, which fits 10 people, not per couple (we thought the price was a little high). SO, we are looking for others who would like to possibly join us on the boat for IllumiNations and split the cost. We can add up to 8 people, which would end up being $35 per person.

Follow along on our adventure as we make the move for a great life, and move to Orlando!

https://adventuresinears.wordpress.com/

1987(sort of)-Fariway Villas (I was not born yet, but could hear all the sounds of WDW)
1991-Fairway Villas (My first official trip to WDW)
2000-Fort Wilderness Campsites (last family trip before siblings got married and had kids)
2004-Caribbean Beach
2008-Pop Century
2012-Contemporary Resort (Honeymoon)
2015- Caribbean Beach (daughter's first trip)
2017- Cabins at Fort Wilderness

Hardy0109's picture

You guys should definitely invite me..I'm just an innocent kid. I won't cause any trouble laugh I'll even pay for my transportation and food! You get a kid to entertain you on your trip for close to nothing! That's a deal you just can't pass up on! laugh

I can't make it to 2014 with no Disney sad

omnia mea mecum porto.

@byhardy on twitter.

petriedish's picture

coreyp wrote:
My wife and I will be at EPCOT on Monday Sept 10th, and have an IllumiNations cruise booked. We found out that the price is $350 for the whole boat, which fits 10 people, not per couple (we thought the price was a little high). SO, we are looking for others who would like to possibly join us on the boat for IllumiNations and split the cost. We can add up to 8 people, which would end up being $35 per person.

Oh man...we miss it by one day! It sounds like a great night, I'm sure you'll have a magical time!

robertcraig's picture

Going to the halloween party on the 14th september

robertcraig

disneygal922's picture

Hi everyone!

We will be in the motherland 9/6 - 12/2012 staying at BLT 6-11 then moving to the WL for a night 11-12. Another family is joining us for the BLT stay (2adults, 1 child age 4). They leave on the 11th. DH and I are going to MNSSHP on 9/11. Originally, he didn't want to wear a costume after my costume fiasco of 2009 but I used my cute charm and suggested he be a ghostbuster and I could be slimer. Then I decided that my slimer costume may be mistaken for a bad Mike Wazowski so now I am thinking maybe that would be better. I'll be Mike and he can be Sully. I'd get him a blue shirt and put purple spots on it and call it his costume. Smile Then we can go to the laugh floor and be made fun of. Smile

DIStickers.com Ticker

disneygal922's picture

coreyp wrote:

Corey, I will ask DH about this. We have done the Wishes cruise every year since 2008 (we got engaged on one). We really would love to do an Illuminations one but I'm not sure what the other family's plans are.

edit: This is unfortunately a no - go. We have ADRs at Cali Grill Monday night. Sorry Corey.

DIStickers.com Ticker

disneydoc's picture

Maybe your DH could be "that guy" on the Laugh Floor..... mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

disneygal922's picture

disneydoc wrote:
Maybe your DH could be "that guy" on the Laugh Floor..... mickey

LOL. Right???

DIStickers.com Ticker

I'll be there on my Honeymoon with my new wife Sept 22-29.

Paul

Honeymooning 9/22-9/29/2013
Staying at WL

MrHub's picture

Paul this is past Sept, not 2013. Haven't done the meet up chart for that yet, but you can put your dates in the Who's going to Disney thread and ill be sure to put you on the list.