Thanksgiving 2021

Login to post comments
11 posts / 0 new
Spook's picture
Thanksgiving 2021

We are finally trip planning again yay yay yay
And we are planning BIG! We are hoping to book 30 nights eek We are planning on the month of November. I booked us November 1-13 at BLT and 13-16 at Copper Creek. Most of our points we can use for this trip are with Copper Creek. Unfortunately, that seems to be the toughest resort to book. I'm trying to get the 13-30 booked but it's not going so well laugh

We have never travelled over US thanksgiving before. What are our chances of finding availability that week at the 7 month mark? I'm hoping to be able to book the 13-30 at BLT so we don't have to move around. I have a feeling if anything is still available by then, our options will only be SSR lol

JoAnn C's picture

Yay!! Jen, Abby and I are going on a cruise on the 14th. Dinner on the 13th?

Spook's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Yay!! Jen, Abby and I are going on a cruise on the 14th. Dinner on the 13th?

Absolutely!

JanJ's picture

Yay! We are also looking to book right after US Thanksgiving. If we can't go in May, we'll probably extend our fall trip too.

Spook's picture

JanJ wrote:
Yay! We are also looking to book right after US Thanksgiving. If we can't go in May, we'll probably extend our fall trip too.

We just cancelled our May trip. We needed the points for November laugh

JMed's picture

WOOOOW, that sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will do park days near the cruise but not 100% sure yet!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Spook's picture

SUCCESS yay yay
We are booked November 1-13 at Bay Lake and November 13-December 1 at Copper Creek. Now we just need to get vaccinated and we'll be good to go yay

JanJ's picture

Spook wrote:
SUCCESS yay yay
We are booked November 1-13 at Bay Lake and November 13-December 1 at Copper Creek. Now we just need to get vaccinated and we'll be good to go yay

Yay! Based on what we're being advised, we should be vaccinated by September if we want to be. crossfingers

JoAnn C's picture

Spook wrote:
SUCCESS yay yay

yay yay yay

Spook's picture

JanJ wrote:
Spook wrote:
SUCCESS yay yay

Yay! Based on what we're being advised, we should be vaccinated by September if we want to be. crossfingers

That's what I had heard. Fingers crossed it happens!

Kristen K.'s picture

That's amazing! Oh my gosh a whole month in Disney sounds so decadent and wonderful! Congrats on getting that room booked.