1. You refer to your own meals as quick service or table service meals.
2. You sing the theme to Wishes or can say in your best robot voice the beginning of Main Street Electrical Parade.
3. You ask your family members at least once a day, "where we be right now if we were at Disney?"
4. You get excited when you drive past an airport.
5. You hum the Twilight Zone theme when you board an elevator.
6. You watch the free Disney planning DVD's just for fun.
7. You find hidden Mickeys everywhere!
8. No one asks you anymore about where you're going on vacation.
9. You quote lines from Disney films in everyday conversation.
10. You name your pets after Disney characters.