Where would you eat tonight?

Login to post comments
127 posts / 0 new
Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

JeffC wrote:
Follow that Porterhouse with a cupcake chaser and I'm in!

Hi Ollie!!!! bighug and hi Kim!

WooHoo!! We love you, too, Jeff!!! bighug

NOW - how about we plan a big Disney BBQ? I'd bring hot dogs from Casey's. What else do we need to bring? yay

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4654

Ollie wrote:
JeffC wrote:
Follow that Porterhouse with a cupcake chaser and I'm in!

Hi Ollie!!!! bighug and hi Kim!

WooHoo!! We love you, too, Jeff!!! bighug

NOW - how about we plan a big Disney BBQ? I'd bring hot dogs from Casey's. What else do we need to bring? yay

We need Ribs from Flame Tree BBQ. yay

__________________

MrHub's picture
Online
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9428

Kristen K. wrote:
*sigh* I'm still on soft foods this week because of my teeth being pulled, so I think I would go for Gnocchetti from Tutto Italia tonight. Mmmmmmm.... semi-solid food for the win. wink

Oh but what about the ravioli at Cali Grill?

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Ollie, I think our pets were separated at birth!

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg241.35 KB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.16 MB
Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22423

MrHub wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
*sigh* I'm still on soft foods this week because of my teeth being pulled, so I think I would go for Gnocchetti from Tutto Italia tonight. Mmmmmmm.... semi-solid food for the win. wink

Oh but what about the ravioli at Cali Grill?

I totally thought about that! It was a toss up between the two.

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

JeffC wrote:
Ollie, I think our pets were separated at birth!

rolling
Mine is a prima donna who is getting a little snack from Kim-Mom as I type this. No one else is getting one.

And back to the BBQ . . . What are you bringing, JeffC? laugh Burgers? From where? Cosmic Ray's?

We have:
Casey's hot dogs (Ollie)
Flame Tree Ribs (Vettlover)

Come on, folks. . . We need some more food. . .

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

Ollie wrote:
Come on, folks. . . We need some more food. . .

Can't have a BBQ without baked beans. I'll bring them from the Hoop Dee Doo.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Ollie wrote:
And back to the BBQ . . . What are you bringing, JeffC? laugh Burgers? From where? Cosmic Ray's?

We have:
Casey's hot dogs (Ollie)
Flame Tree Ribs (Vettlover)

Come on, folks. . . We need some more food. . .

I am that predictable, aren't I...? Most definitely. That's my add. Long live Cosmic Ray's!

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2764

I'll bring Mickey bars! mickey

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

JoAnn C wrote:
Ollie wrote:
Come on, folks. . . We need some more food. . .

Can't have a BBQ without baked beans. I'll bring them from the Hoop Dee Doo.

That's what I'm talk in' about!!

So we have:
Hot dogs
Ribs
Burgers
Baked Beans
Mickey Bars

Break out the blankets and set the picnic tables. . . We're havin' a Disney BBQ!! yeah

Might need chicken? Any salads or other sides?

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

jw24's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/23/2013
Posts: 999

How about some honey coriander chicken wings from Ohana? I hardly consider fried chicken BBQ food and butter chicken isn't exactly finger food. Plus it's different compared to the usual buffalo or regular chicken wing.

__________________

"All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day, not above them but part of them.

And out there living in the sun, give me one day out there, all I ask is one to hold forever. Out there where they all live unaware, what I'd give, what I'd dare, just to live one day out there."

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

JeffC wrote:
Ollie, I think our pets were separated at birth!

Jeff! I want your kitty! mickey

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

jw24 wrote:
How about some honey coriander chicken wings from Ohana? I hardly consider fried chicken BBQ food and butter chicken isn't exactly finger food. Plus it's different compared to the usual buffalo or regular chicken wing.

Perfect!!

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2979

yay yay yay Me too! I want to join the picnic please! yay yay yay

I will bring some Backscratchers & Lapu Lapu's to wash it down with , from the Poly!

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

Magic Mirror wrote:
yay yay yay Me too! I want to join the picnic please! yay yay yay

I will bring some Backscratchers & Lapu Lapu's to wash it down with , from the Poly!

Now we're talking

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4654

Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

awesome

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

rolling rolling rolling

So JeffC is bringing burgers from Cosmic Ray's. . . Are there other burgers or sandwiches we need to pack?
Spook has the Mickey Bars. . . Maybe we need cupcakes? Which ones? Carrot cake cookies?

I think we need a few more appetizers, too. . . Like a CHEESE plate from France?! muchlove

And to go with the LapuLapus and backscratchers, how about a cooler full of grey goose slushies?

What other snacky appetizers would be good at this BBQ picnic?

Oh and this just popped into my head. . .can you still get that family picnic at AKL? Always thought that would be a good time!

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

LouisianaMike's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/22/2014
Posts: 460

I'm craving something MEXICAN so I'm gonna have to say La Hacienda de San Angel.. Let's see...... How about to start...... yay Chips With some Queso Fundido... For the main course, Tacos De Camarones... Drinks: Of course, an Orange Mango Fire Margarita.. Dessert??? Let's see.... Make it another Margarita stars awesome

LouisianaMike

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2979

Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

Vettelove, just leave those gigantic spiders !

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4654

Magic Mirror wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

Vettelove, just leave those gigantic spiders !

OK! It's a deal. Smile

__________________

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2979

awesome

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2764

Vettelover wrote:
Magic Mirror wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

Vettelove, just leave those gigantic spiders !

OK! It's a deal. Smile

And the stink bug yuck

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4654

Spook wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Magic Mirror wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Hey everyone, we all know it's NOT a picnic without ants so I will bring the ants from "It's tough to be a bug. OK?? silly Now back to the food list.

Vettelove, just leave those gigantic spiders !

OK! It's a deal. Smile

And the stink bug yuck

OH! alright. sad You know you guys are taking the fun out of this right?? laugh

__________________

MandaLynn's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/22/2013
Posts: 213

I am craving Spice Road Table! A harissa chicken roll and lamb sliders...mmmm. Definitely follow this up with a dole whip w/ coconut rum or (AND) a Tokyo Sunrise Smile

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

MandaLynn wrote:
I am craving Spice Road Table! A harissa chicken roll and lamb sliders...mmmm. Definitely follow this up with a dole whip w/ coconut rum or (AND) a Tokyo Sunrise Smile

That sounds great, too!!

This afternoon when I was feeling a bit blue, I suddenly started craving fish and chips and a black & tan at the Rose and Crown.

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5463

If we need chicken for the picnic I'll bring the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich from Sleeping Hollow!

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

Well somebody has to bring something healthy, so how about a citrus shrimp salad from Tomorrowland Terrace? biggrin

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

Allie wrote:
If we need chicken for the picnic I'll bring the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich from Sleeping Hollow!

disneydoc wrote:
Well somebody has to bring something healthy, so how about a citrus shrimp salad from Tomorrowland Terrace? biggrin

Oh yes!! Chicken and waffles, citrus shrimp salad. . . Maybe the Jiko tenderloins for meat eaters. . .

This is a serious picnic!!

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22423

Allie wrote:
If we need chicken for the picnic I'll bring the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich from Sleeping Hollow!

I'm so eating by you Smile