DTD Vera Bradley Bag Release 9/21/13

Login to post comments
41 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture

I love that new blue design! muchlove
Thanks for the links ladies.

Nancy D's picture

Oooh! I like the blue one, too. Very nice pattern.

Yeah, thanks for the links, y'all!

VelcroPooh

They're up for sale!

http://www.disneystore.com/vera-bradley/mn/1023101/

VelcroPooh wrote:
They're up for sale!

http://www.disneystore.com/vera-bradley/mn/1023101/

I just saw this too! I want a wristlet but the Vera Bradley wristlet I have is a different style- carry all wristlet, which I like. I am not sure about this smartphone wristlet style..........But doesn't look like they make the carry all style.
I only use the wristlet when I go to parks, I attach it to my belt loop.

Jackie mickey

VelcroPooh

I'm going to wait until we get there and look. I can let you know when I get back what the smart phone one has.

VelcroPooh wrote:
I'm going to wait until we get there and look. I can let you know when I get back what the smart phone one has.

When are you going? ( :Cool sorry I forget) Waiting might be good, too, so you could see personally each design on the piece....find the one that has a cute Mickey and Minnie you can actually see......although the new blue design looks cool too!

Jackie mickey

VelcroPooh

We will be getting there this Saturday thru the next Friday laugh

VelcroPooh wrote:
We will be getting there this Saturday thru the next Friday laugh

stars Oh wow! I didn't realize it was coming up so quick!!!! Yay! You'll definitely have to let me know!!

Jackie mickey

Ange's picture

I really really want one or 2, the only thing is Disney Store postage to Australia is ridiculous. But I'm really tempted to buy one, the black design I think.

VelcroPooh

I checked out the wristlet for you. I wasn't impressed. It would be fine for just carrying id and some money, but no way will any cell phone fit in there.

The front had a plastic case for a drivers license, then a zipper with 3 little compartments for cards. The back was just a change purse area. That was it. I passed on it.