Jess & Mase Anniversary & Family Trip Report 2013

Login to post comments
134 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture

I have lots of extras on the Sorcerers game. If you(or anyone) want to complete your 1-60 set I'm willing to give you cards. In person or i'll mail them.

have you guys tried the Pirate adventure game? i'm curious about that one

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Mandy's picture

What do you we got lost?

Mase's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
I have lots of extras on the Sorcerers game. If you(or anyone) want to complete your 1-60 set I'm willing to give you cards. In person or i'll mail them.

We have not tried it and probably won't get to. Jess was to much go go go with the kids this week. Sometimes we forget we come every year and have to do everything but then when we look back we realize we may had not get to do what we truly wanted. I wanted to try to finish the sorcerer game because it got reset on my last time and was on bad guy number six. But wasn't able to pay this week. Was just able to hit a portal just to get out cards for the day.

And Dee. May take you up on it. They have us seven packs today. So got to go through them then I'll let ya know.

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mase's picture

The talking Mickey was super cool. I see all the characters turning into this in the future. I really do. Mickey spoiled me.... I wanna throw a fit with Donald. Lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mandy's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:

I've played the pirate game. It's okay. Not the best. Mainly to keep little ones occupied. It's cool but not something I try to do on purpose. It's worth doing one or two maps with it then moving on.

DisneyDee27's picture

Mase, let me know which cards you need.

Mandy, thanks for the info awesome

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Mandy's picture

You're welcome!

Mandy's picture

Mase, I also have lots of Sorcerer cards as well. If Dee doesn't have a card you need, I may have it.

Mase's picture

I know the biggest one I need is #1. Sorcerer Mickey I believe. He seems the hardest to get.

- 2013 Trip Report!

Mandy's picture

I have two extras of him. I traded for him one day and then I managed to get him twice in packs.

DisneyDee27's picture

I just traded #1. I'm playing later maybe I can get one unless Mandy is trading with you. I'll keep an eye out

Mase's picture

Doesn't matter. When I get home I'll get the official tally.

- 2013 Trip Report!

Mase's picture

So yeah. The two week trip is ending today. Right now I'm with my son and dad chilling in the lobby at AKL waiting on the bus. Everyone else went to boardwalk. Hopefully they get back in time.

Honestly... two weeks was way too long for me. Maybe it wouldn't had been if we don't go every year or so... but I got extremely bored. Got to talk to jess about some stuff though. I think we pushed it to hard with the kids. But that's just me.

There were a couple things I wish we could had done... would had like to had tried that pirate thing. Wanted to finish the card game. Didn't even get to play it much this week. I'll do more of a synopsis off the two weeks when I get home. Right now... I'm just out of it. Came back yesterday to the room because I needed my meds. So today I'm hung over from them. Lol.... let's go ride in a plane!

- 2013 Trip Report!