Member Spotlight- Kris1971****

Login to post comments
72 posts / 0 new
Kris1971's picture

scrappy wrote:
I think we would ALL have to start our trip in the Magic Kingdom at rope drop. We would then skip down Main Street arm in arm making a chain across Main Street while singing M I C K E Y M O U S E. Of course, we would all need to be wearing some Mickey ears too. Heck, we would all have to have a Mickey balloon tied to our wrist to show just how Grown-Up we really are.

First ride would have to be It's A Small World for Jeff. He can be our Captain and lead us all in song. Next, we would head to Pirates. Sorry Jeff, but on this ride MrHub would be our Captain while leading us in song. This would not be all that unusual for him as he sings it everytime we ride it. He sometimes even starts singing while we are waiting in line. While this may not be pretty, at least we would no longer have that "other" song stuck in our heads!

Perfect! I love the skipping down Main St arm in arm idea!

JeffC wrote:
Works for me! But we all have to wear eyepatches clapping clapping clapping

And eye patches are a definitely. Good call Jeff!

Kris1971 wrote:
scrappy wrote:
I think we would ALL have to start our trip in the Magic Kingdom at rope drop. We would then skip down Main Street arm in arm making a chain across Main Street while singing M I C K E Y M O U S E. Of course, we would all need to be wearing some Mickey ears too. Heck, we would all have to have a Mickey balloon tied to our wrist to show just how Grown-Up we really are.

First ride would have to be It's A Small World for Jeff. He can be our Captain and lead us all in song. Next, we would head to Pirates. Sorry Jeff, but on this ride MrHub would be our Captain while leading us in song. This would not be all that unusual for him as he sings it everytime we ride it. He sometimes even starts singing while we are waiting in line. While this may not be pretty, at least we would no longer have that "other" song stuck in our heads!

JeffC wrote:

OK -I am all in with this if we can stop for cupcakes. . . muchlove

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

crazycatperson's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
JeffC wrote:
Finally! Someone out of this group would sing the song with me, right?!? Joe will disown all of us.

rolling

Absolutely!

I'm with you both. On my solo trip last year, I think I rode it's a small world at least half a dozen times. When I'm with people, they won't let me ride more than once sad

Kris1971's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Kris1971 wrote:
JeffC wrote:
Finally! Someone out of this group would sing the song with me, right?!? Joe will disown all of us.

rolling

Absolutely!

I'm with you both. On my solo trip last year, I think I rode it's a small world at least half a dozen times. When I'm with people, they won't let me ride more than once sad

OK, everybody now....Its a small world after all. Its a small world after all. Its a small world after all. Its a small small world!

I expect everyone to memorize and practice:

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

You're welcome!

*ducks and hides*

finngirl's picture

Oh NOOOOOOO!

Now you've put that song in my head again!

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

JoAnn C's picture

Ollie wrote:
Kris1971 wrote:
scrappy wrote:

JeffC wrote:

OK -I am all in with this if we can stop for cupcakes. . . muchlove

Hey, I'm crashing this party too...

Mase's picture

scrappy wrote:

Ask Jess. I think him and I will be inching it at the same time! I'm usually singing it as soon as I know we're going on it... Lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kris1971's picture

Absolutely, JoAnn!

OK, to summarize....we'll be meeting at the MK Rope Drop, linking arms and skipping down Main St while singing MICKEYMOUSE and wearing our Mickey ears. Then 1st stop It's A Small World with Jeff leading us in song (lyrics above if you need to practice - thanks, Jeff for getting that song stuck in all of our heads again!). From there we'll grab a yummy Dole Whip, slap on our eye patches and head to POC where MrHub will take over as song captain. Once we've finished Yo Ho Ho-ing we'll grab a cupcake and I suggest a hot dog at Casey's (in no particular order). Sounds like a great trip so far!

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
scrappy wrote:

Ask Jess. I think him and I will be inching it at the same time! I'm usually singing it as soon as I know we're going on it... Lol

I think he meant singing, not inching...LOL

Kris1971's picture

laugh laugh laugh laugh