MrHub & Scrappy's live trip report May 2016

Login to post comments
66 posts / 0 new
disneydoc's picture

Just catching up too - I love your trip reports! Been so busy that I have missed stuff - catching up. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Kristen K. wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
scrappy wrote:
We had a hamper in our bathroom. lol, I never knew I wanted or needed one till we had it.

A hamper in the bathroom, eek Who'd a thunk it? silly another Disney improvement.

Have a good and safe trip home.

They's had these at the Grand Floridian for years as well as the other toiletries. I loved having a hamper while there, I agree it was something I never knew I missed.

For those times when you can't stay in a room that gives you a hamper, we have been bringing our own small collapsible hamper. I think I got it somewhere super cheap like the Dollar Store. Maybe Target? Gosh I wish I could remember. But it folds up into a circle (like some car windshield sun blockers do) and it comes with 4 small sticks that go on the top and bottom. Fits easily into our luggage and saves a HUGE mess in our room.

ChipnDaleFan's picture

MrHub wrote:
My new look!
Works for me!

LOVE your hat!!!! Great trip!

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

jhugo's picture

Just catching up. I have been missing my time on this site. Work has kept me very busy but you made my day with this trip report! The videos were the best. You were killing me with the chocolate covered pineapple! laugh

MrHub's picture

jhugo wrote:
Just catching up. I have been missing my time on this site. Work has kept me very busy but you made my day with this trip report! The videos were the best. You were killing me with the chocolate covered pineapple! laugh

Well, I've been lacking on getting this done too, just so much going on. I'll try to get to this this week and continue on. Sitting in a car dealership service center right now witht my sons car.