Princess Half Marathon Weekend Support Group - 2018

Login to post comments
188 posts / 0 new
JMed's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
JMed wrote:
OK, Thursday I am free until about 3.

I may have some free time on Saturday evening and then some on Sunday before heading home.

A lot less time than I expected but I hope to see most of you if only for a quick hi hello hug and selfie!!!

muchlove muchlove

While I am excited to finally meet all our other agents I'm a little bummed I don't get to spend more time with all of you!

I'll text you when I am on the Magical Express on my way to Pop on Thursday.

perfect!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Spook's picture

JMed wrote:
OK, Thursday I am free until about 3.

I may have some free time on Saturday evening and then some on Sunday before heading home.

A lot less time than I expected but I hope to see most of you if only for a quick hi hello hug and selfie!!!

muchlove muchlove

While I am excited to finally meet all our other agents I'm a little bummed I don't get to spend more time with all of you!

I was thinking of going to Epcot Thursday after I check out of All Star Movies. Saturday evening you need to come to the pool meet up at AKL biggrin

Kristen K.'s picture

I hope you'll be able to swing by on Saturday. I'm going to send y'all my cell phone number in PM so we can hook up easier.

Spook's picture

Goodbye money!

Goodbye money laugh I just wish Tangled was the theme for the Half. There's always way more merchandise for the half and challenges than the 5K and 10K waiting

Kristen K.'s picture

Super cute stuff!

Spook's picture

Anyone else dressing up? I'm doing Rapunzel for the 5K, Belle for the 10K and Snow White for the half.
I've even got a Pascal, Rose and an apple laugh

Kristen K.'s picture

Becks made me a pretty blue sparkle skirt, and a Moana sailing shirt. So I will be the ocean. muchlove