Touching the Slipper

Login to post comments
98 posts / 0 new
Nancy D's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/29/2012
Posts: 754

OMgosh, so cool! I'm adding this to my spreadsheet of things to do when I get back! Smile

Love it!

Offline
Joined: 12/29/2011
Posts: 499

NHShorty and I on February 1, 2013.

PreviewAttachmentSize
ccdsc00775.jpg
ccdsc00775.jpg45.49 KB
ccdsc00774.jpg
ccdsc00774.jpg47.46 KB
Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23475

yay

Vettelover's picture
Online
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

BuffaloBill wrote:
NHShorty and I on February 1, 2013.

awesome

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

yay nice Bill!

mimi's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 234

Bill - April 2013
(Since he didn't know about this tradition, he thought I was crazy for asking him to pose for this shot! laugh )
Can you feel his apprehension?!

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

mimi wrote:
Bill - April 2013
(Since he didn't know about this tradition, he thought I was crazy for asking him to pose for this shot! laugh )
Can you feel his apprehension?!

And why is there no picture of you touching the slipper?

mimi's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 234

Now mrhub, you know I'm in the witness protection - along with Zzapper! silly Funny how we are both from Chicago, hmmm..

finngirl's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2012
Posts: 1072

I've posted this in our trip report, but thought it should be here too. I love the expression on Peter's face. He thought I'd lost my mind when I asked him to do this. biggrin

PreviewAttachmentSize
touching_the_slipper_small.jpg
touching_the_slipper_small.jpg76.07 KB
__________________

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23475

Such a good sport! I'm sure it will bring eye rolls from my kids next month!

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

Well isn't that why parents are put on earth to torture their children? I want to see that picture. laugh

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23475

PirateGirl wrote:
Well isn't that why parents are put on earth to torture their children? I want to see that picture. laugh

You bet!

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23475

This just happened.

Posted from my phone (hope this works)

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.55 MB
Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

yay clapping yay

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

AWESOME! awesome

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6715

yay Kristen!

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Vettelover's picture
Online
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

The tradition lives on. clapping yay yeah stars

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

Wooo hoo! banana banana banana banana

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

Lovely lady touching the slipper. You made it safe and sound and now you are enjoying life with the Mouse. yay
clapping

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

So is Becks all married now?

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 02/10/2011
Posts: 597

Hey DisneyDoc, we should see if we can go touch the slipper together! What a photo-op for here, huh??? We talk about it everytime we're there but have never done it!

__________________

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

Hey Julie,

Let's do it! I have your cell # - what day/s are you gonna be in the World from June 22 - July 1? Must see some Epcot concerts in there too.

I am planning a few ADRs at this point, but actually think that I will take advantage of walking distance to Epcot and eat in my room some too this time.

Which of course leaves room for snacks!

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

mimi's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 234

Kristen K. wrote:
This just happened.

Posted from my phone (hope this works)

LOVE IT! clapping awesome yay

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23475

disneydoc wrote:
So is Becks all married now?

Yes indeed! They're on their DCL Honeymoon at the moment.

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2994

I just saw this thread and love it!
mickey

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

Julie wrote:
Hey DisneyDoc, we should see if we can go touch the slipper together! What a photo-op for here, huh??? We talk about it everytime we're there but have never done it!

disneydoc wrote:
Hey Julie,

Let's do it! I have your cell # - what day/s are you gonna be in the World from June 22 - July 1? Must see some Epcot concerts in there too.

I am planning a few ADRs at this point, but actually think that I will take advantage of walking distance to Epcot and eat in my room some too this time.

Which of course leaves room for snacks!

Well where is the picture?

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

I know, we stink. We did not meet at MK, we listened to music at Epcot instead. So....November? sad

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 02/10/2011
Posts: 597

November it is. Sorry, we're slackers. Nerd

__________________

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

Julie wrote:
November it is. Sorry, we're slackers. Nerd

Yep, those Epcot concerts just called our names! awesome

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9472

Here is Tom & Del touching the slipper!

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg811.69 KB