Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) ***2017***

Login to post comments
287 posts / 0 new
Spook's picture

alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Hi MrHub! Alicemouse and MrMouse will be grabbing a quick long weekend Oct. 26-29. Thanks!!

Aw we just miss you! We arrive Oct 31 sad

You could come down a few days early... Innocent

I like your thinking awesome

JMed's picture

Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Hi MrHub! Alicemouse and MrMouse will be grabbing a quick long weekend Oct. 26-29. Thanks!!

We will be there!!!!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

alicemouse's picture

JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

Wahoo!! Where are you staying? We're doing Wilderness Lodge, no parks ( confused ) Benn wants to go to the Legend of Sleepy Hollow thing and I've wanted to so the Backstage Magic Tour for forever, so we're going to do the tour Friday, probably get MNSSHP tickets just because it will be a year since I've set foot in MK--unacceptable. Then we'll do Disney Springs/hang out at the lodge on Saturday and then head over to the Sleepy Hollow thing on Saturday night. It's just a quick little trip and fingers crossed that we can get tickets for Sleepy Hollow, but I'm excited about it!!

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

oHIo's picture

Mr Hub, please add oHIo, DH, daughter and family for a short trip, staying at BLT July 21 - July 24. Taking 2 1/2 year old grand daughter to WDW for the first time before we attend a conference at Sea World Renaissance Marriott to learn more about a genetic anomaly called Costello Syndrome. We will have the opportunity to meet other families from all over the world who are experiencing and living with this rare condition. Thank you!

JMed's picture

alicemouse wrote:
JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

Wahoo!! Where are you staying? We're doing Wilderness Lodge, no parks ( confused ) Benn wants to go to the Legend of Sleepy Hollow thing and I've wanted to so the Backstage Magic Tour for forever, so we're going to do the tour Friday, probably get MNSSHP tickets just because it will be a year since I've set foot in MK--unacceptable. Then we'll do Disney Springs/hang out at the lodge on Saturday and then head over to the Sleepy Hollow thing on Saturday night. It's just a quick little trip and fingers crossed that we can get tickets for Sleepy Hollow, but I'm excited about it!!

Contemporary until Sunday then checking into AKL. Maybe meet at a lounge for a quick hello and a cocktail!!!

JMed's picture

alicemouse wrote:
JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

Contemporary until Sunday then checking into AKL. Maybe meet at a lounge for a quick hello and a cocktail!!!

JMed wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

OHHHHH, maybe the new bar at WL, Geyser Point Bar and Grill!

alicemouse's picture

JMed wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

JMed wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
JMed wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:
Spook wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

We will be there!!!!!

OHHHHH, maybe the new bar at WL, Geyser Point Bar and Grill!

I like your thinking!! Either there or Top of the World. I'm not sure that Benn is set on Not So Scary because Friday will be a long, busy day, so we might just try to get a sneak peak of HalloWishes or whatever it's replacement will be once the new nighttime show starts. We're on the same resort boat loop, so I'm sure we can work it out!!

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

oHIo's picture

Just started to plan the last trip for 2017. I'll have 13 points to carry over to 2018!! laugh

Mr Hub, please add a Kidani trip for Oct 21 through Oct 26. Yay for Food and Wine!!

yeah yeah yeah

JMed's picture

oHIo wrote:
Just started to plan the last trip for 2017. I'll have 13 points to carry over to 2018!! laugh

Mr Hub, please add a Kidani trip for Oct 21 through Oct 26. Yay for Food and Wine!!

yeah yeah yeah

Another photo bomb is on the future!

MrHub's picture

v

**** 2017****

***Updated - 4/1/2017**

****Who's in WDW or DL right now****

wistfulgirl

-------------------------------------------------------------

*****April*****
wistfulgirl - April 1 - 9
Disneydoc - April 2 - 8
Mem - April 3-12
JoAnn C - April 20 - 25
RobynPrincess - April 21 - May 7
Crazycatperson - April 22 - May 3
Amy1989 - April 24 - May 10
Disneylover21 - April 27 - 30 (DL)
LuvAllDisney - April 29 - May 3
Disneylove89 - March 31 - April 2

*****May*****
jhugo - May 19 - 24
Alicemouse & Mr. Mouse - May 19 - 28 DL/ABD
oHIo - May 25 - 29
The Colonel - May 27- Jun 4
scuba mickey 27th May

*****June*****
ITITLE - June 4 -12
MrHub, Scrappy & Family - June 10 - 17
Pixarpixie - June 10-13

****July*****
DisneyDee27 - July 14 - 16 - Disneyland, July 17 - 24 Tokyo Disney/Disney Sea, July 24 - 28 Shanghai Disney!
oHIo -July 21 - 24
JMed - July 29-Aug 5 Blondie's golf camp!!

*****August*****
Brinbunny - Aug 28 - Sept 8

*****September*****
KenJ & JanJ - Sept 9 - 16
FutureMrsHurst - Sept 14 - 18
The Colonel - 16 - 26
RobynPrincess - Sept 21 - 30 (DL)
Amy1989 - Sept 30 - Oct 11

*****October*****
The Colonel - Oct 4 - 9
crazycatperson - Oct 14 - 22
oHIo - Oct 21-26
JMed - Oct 25 - Nov 1
Alicemouse & MrMouse - Oct 26-29

*****November*****
Spook - Nov 1 - 11
lolastardust - Nov 3 - 17
JoAnn C - Nov 02-11
Nikkimouse Nov 5 - 10
Allie - Nov 9 - 18
Disneylove89 - Nov 9 - 12 (DL)
jhugo - Nov 10 - 15
Disneydoc - Nov 19 - 25
funnygal - Nov 23 - 29
KenJ & JanJ - Nov 24 - Dec 3
MrHub & Scrappy - Nov 25 - Dec 2 (I need a chocolate covered shingle!)

*****December*****

kathys - Dec 2 - 10

Attention To all new members, if you want to be placed in this thread, I need dates that you will be visiting the Disney Parks or on a Disney Cruise please or you will not be put on the list or the meet-up charts. Thank you and have a Magical Day!

Please click ***here*** for the Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) ***2018*** thread.

oHIo's picture

JMed wrote:
oHIo wrote:

yeah yeah yeah

Another photo bomb is on the future!

I'll do my best! laugh With trips in May, July and Oct, I should be able to manage that!

banana banana banana

DisneyDee27's picture

Hello All,

I'm trying to make this the most awesome year of Disney.

New update: We're going July 14th DL, July 17th HKDL, July 20th Shanghai DL, July 23/25th Tokyo Disneyland/sea. October 14-19 Paris Disneyland. Possibly a quick trip to WDW in Sept.

My goal is to hit every park this year between July-October.

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Spook's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello All,

New update: We're going July 14th DL, July 17th HKDL, July 20th Shanghai DL, July 23/25th Tokyo Disneyland/sea. October 14-19 Paris Disneyland. Possibly a quick trip to WDW in Sept.

That is nothing short of amazing mickey mickey

alicemouse's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello All,

This is the best idea ever in the history of the world.

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:

danijrod's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello All,

That sounds amazing! clapping

Vettelover's picture

Go for it Dee! awesome mickey yay

MrHub's picture

**** 2017****

***Updated - 4/1/2017**

wistfulgirl
DisneyDoc
Mem

*****April*****
wistfulgirl - April 1 - 9
Disneydoc - April 2 - 8
Mem - April 3-12
JoAnn C - April 20 - 25

*****May*****
jhugo - May 19 - 24
oHIo - May 25 - 29
scuba mickey 27th May

*****June*****
ITITLE - June 4 -12
Pixarpixie - June 10-13

****July*****
***DisneyDee27's Magical Disney Whirlwind Tour****

DisneyDee27 - July 14 - 16 - Disneyland, July 17 - 24 Tokyo Disney/Disney Sea, July 24 - 28 Shanghai Disney!
oHIo -July 21 - 24

*****August*****

*****September*****
The Colonel - 16 - 26

*****October*****
The Colonel - Oct 4 - 9
oHIo - Oct 21-26
JMed - Oct 25 - Nov 1

*****November*****
Spook - Nov 1 - 11
JoAnn C - Nov 02-11
Nikkimouse Nov 5 - 10
Allie - Nov 9 - 18
jhugo - Nov 10 - 15
Disneydoc - Nov 19 - 25
funnygal - Nov 23 - 29

*****December*****

kathys - Dec 2 - 10

Attention To all new members, if you want to be placed in this thread, I need dates that you will be visiting the Disney Parks or on a Disney Cruise please or you will not be put on the list or the meet-up charts. Thank you and have a Magical Day!

Please click ***here*** for the Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) ***2018*** thread.

JoAnn C's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Hello All,

You're my hero.

LouisianaMike's picture

Mr. Hub,

Put me down for 17-23 December.. I just booked a 1-bdrm villa at BWV with a Boardwalk view.. I am super stoked!!!! clapping

yeah stars yeah banana banana banana

MrHub's picture

**** 2017****

***Updated - 4/1/2017**

Mem

*****April*****
Mem - April 3-12
JoAnn C - April 20 - 25

*****May*****
jhugo - May 19 - 24
oHIo - May 25 - 29
scuba mickey 27th May

*****June*****
ITITLE - June 4 -12
Pixarpixie - June 10-13

****July*****

oHIo -July 21 - 24

*****August*****

*****September*****
The Colonel - 16 - 26

*****October*****
The Colonel - Oct 4 - 9
oHIo - Oct 21-26
JMed - Oct 25 - Nov 1

*****November*****
Spook - Nov 1 - 11
JoAnn C - Nov 02-11
Nikkimouse Nov 5 - 10
Allie - Nov 9 - 18
jhugo - Nov 10 - 15
Disneydoc - Nov 19 - 25
funnygal - Nov 23 - 29

*****December*****

kathys - Dec 2 - 10
LouisianaMike - Dec 17-23

jhugo's picture

Well our May trip is out. sad We are dealing with a lot of health issues with our older parents. So not able to swing two trips this year. November is booked and ready to go and I added on one extra day to it. So we will be there till the 16th.

JMed's picture

Can you please add me. I've been debating it for a couple weeks and finally decided to just do it!!!

I will only be in the parks one day (Saturday) and maybe a little bit Sunday before driving home.

May 5-7. I get to experience Flower and Garden and I will see Wishes one last time!

Plus, Amy, Robyn and Sy will be there!!!! So pumped!!!

amy1989's picture

JMed wrote:
Can you please add me. I've been debating it for a couple weeks and finally decided to just do it!!!

I will only be in the parks one day (Saturday) and maybe a little bit Sunday before driving home.

May 5-7. I get to experience Flower and Garden and I will see Wishes one last time!

Plus, Amy, Robyn and Sy will be there!!!! So pumped!!!

yay yay yay

MrHub's picture

**** 2017****

***Updated - 4/21/2017**

JoAnn
RobynPrincess
Crazycatperson

*****April*****
JoAnn C - April 20 - 25

*****May*****
JMed - May 5-7
jhugo - May 19 - 24
oHIo - May 25 - 29
scuba mickey 27th May

*****June*****
ITITLE - June 4 -12
Pixarpixie - June 10-13

****July*****

oHIo -July 21 - 24

*****August*****

*****September*****
The Colonel - 16 - 26

*****October*****
The Colonel - Oct 4 - 9
oHIo - Oct 21-26
JMed - Oct 25 - Nov 1

*****November*****
Spook - Nov 1 - 11
JoAnn C - Nov 02-11
Nikkimouse Nov 5 - 10
Allie - Nov 9 - 18
jhugo - Nov 10 - 15
Disneydoc - Nov 19 - 25
funnygal - Nov 23 - 29

*****December*****

kathys - Dec 2 - 10

Magic Mirror's picture

oops I put 2017 on the wrong thread I think ..sorry Mr Hub!

December 1-9th 2017

disneydoc's picture

Finally! Disneydoc June 3-8, 2017!!! yay

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

disneydoc's picture

Woohoo! Disneydoc November 19-25, 2017!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

JMed's picture

Hey disneydoc!!!!! You are going back my favorite time of the year in November!!! And June is soooo close!!

MrHub's picture

**** 2017****

***Updated - 4/23/2017**

JoAnn C
RobynPrincess

*****April*****
JoAnn C - April 20 - 25

*****May*****
JMed - May 5-7
jhugo - May 19 - 24
oHIo - May 25 - 29
scuba mickey 27th May

*****June*****
disneydoc - June 3 - 8
ITITLE - June 4 -12
Pixarpixie - June 10-13

****July*****

oHIo -July 21 - 24

*****August*****

*****September*****
The Colonel - 16 - 26

*****October*****
The Colonel - Oct 4 - 9
oHIo - Oct 21-26
JMed - Oct 25 - Nov 1

*****November*****
Spook - Nov 1 - 11
JoAnn C - Nov 02-11
Nikkimouse Nov 5 - 10
Allie - Nov 9 - 18
jhugo - Nov 10 - 15
Disneydoc - Nov 19 - 25
funnygal - Nov 23 - 29

*****December*****
Magic Mirror - Dec 1 - 9
kathys - Dec 2 - 10

MrHub's picture

Magic Mirror wrote:
oops I put 2017 on the wrong thread I think ..sorry Mr Hub!

December 1-9th 2017

Hey MM, when you getting in on Dec 1? we are there until Saturday Dec 2. Maybe we could meet up and say hey in person.
Ken & Jan will be there too.