2009 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party pins

Login to post comments
30 posts / 0 new
admin's picture
2009 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party pins

Thought it would be fun to share the pins that will be released for the 2009 MNSSHP!

pins here!

cdub's picture

Those are so cool. I love the one where Mickey's cape opens up. You guys are going to convert me into a pin person if you keep it up.

bali's picture

I LOVE these ones:

May 2008 CSR mickey

dsoup's picture

Goofy actually looks a little bit scary.

LifeIsForLiving's picture

cdub wrote:
Those are so cool. I love the one where Mickey's cape opens up. You guys are going to convert me into a pin person if you keep it up.

Too late for me. This pushed me right over the edge.

admin's picture

@Bali -- those are adorable, right?

@cdub -- I think that's one of my favorites, too.

@LIFL -- Yep. I think I'm done for, too! Gonna have to buy some of those!

milliehubbard's picture

bali wrote:
I LOVE these ones:

Resorts

2017 AKL-Jambo House (May)
2017 Old Key West (Apr)
2016 Port Orleans Riverside (Oct)-Hurricane Matthew!!
2016 Old Key West (Aug)
2016 CBR (Jul)
2016 Art of Animation (May)
2015 Ft. Wilderness Campground (Oct)
2014 Sherwood Forest RV Park (Nov)
2013 Pop Century (Jul)
2012 Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Jul)
2011 Radisson Lake Buena Vista (Aug)
2010 Pop Century (Nov)
2009 PO Riverside (Jul)
2008 Pop Century (Apr)
2006-2007 FL residents: Hunters Creek 8 miles from the parks!!
2005 All Star Sports (Jul)
2005 PO Riverside/CBR/CSR (Apr)
mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

milliehubbard's picture

bali wrote:
I LOVE these ones:

@Bali--me too!! We must be twins separated at birth!! Adirondacks, WNS Natives laugh

Resorts

2017 AKL-Jambo House (May)
2017 Old Key West (Apr)
2016 Port Orleans Riverside (Oct)-Hurricane Matthew!!
2016 Old Key West (Aug)
2016 CBR (Jul)
2016 Art of Animation (May)
2015 Ft. Wilderness Campground (Oct)
2014 Sherwood Forest RV Park (Nov)
2013 Pop Century (Jul)
2012 Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Jul)
2011 Radisson Lake Buena Vista (Aug)
2010 Pop Century (Nov)
2009 PO Riverside (Jul)
2008 Pop Century (Apr)
2006-2007 FL residents: Hunters Creek 8 miles from the parks!!
2005 All Star Sports (Jul)
2005 PO Riverside/CBR/CSR (Apr)
mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

cdub's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
cdub wrote:

Too late for me. This pushed me right over the edge.

It will be fun to see your inaugural pin collection.

Going to buy a stash for trading before we go...bit of a head start y'know:)

Brad's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
Going to buy a stash for trading before we go...bit of a head start y'know:)

Where you planning to get them?

I decided to get a stash of pins for trading a while back after reading the pin trading threads and looking at Z's pictures.

bali's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
I decided to get a stash of pins for trading a while back after reading the pin trading threads and looking at Z's pictures.

I know you can buy pin grab-bags on ebay biggrin Are you getting cool lanyards to display the pins before you go, or will you buy them there?

May 2008 CSR mickey

Probably going to buy cool lanyards ahead of time.

cdub's picture

So are you having as much fun prepping for this trip as it seems like you're having? It's really good to get so much extra enjoyment out of the trip. Having it be a surprise makes the planning that much more fun too.

Yeah, I am having fun. It's a lot more interesting when you're planning all these 'special' things, especially surprises, but it's also a lot more work. It's been a pretty long process. Honestly reminds me of planning our wedding, albeit on a smaller scale. I did most everything, even the music.

admin's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
Yeah, I am having fun. It's a lot more interesting when you're planning all these 'special' things, especially surprises, but it's also a lot more work. It's been a pretty long process. Honestly reminds me of planning our wedding, albeit on a smaller scale. I did most everything, even the music.

You know what would be cool? A book about all the different ways to "surprise" people at WDW and all the work that goes into making it happen. Maybe we should write an article on it here at WDWFG... hmm.... mickey

That's a good idea. After our wedding, people told me I should think about doing that for a living or write a book.

SpaceAce's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
That's a good idea. After our wedding, people told me I should think about doing that for a living or write a book.

Really? Are you interested in writing? Any ideas about what your book would be about?

[url=http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/'http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2005 Port Orleans Riverside
2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

cdub's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:

It's always good to align your work with your passions I think. Then you never really have to work again.

SpaceAce wrote:
LifeIsForLiving wrote:

Really? Are you interested in writing? Any ideas about what your book would be about?

I have several book ideas I'd like to see through to fruition. I don't feel I'm qualified to write any Disney books at this point, but I probably could write a book about planning 'magic' in general. I don't have the time to devote to writing at the moment, but barring the unforeseen, I will in a couple years.

p.s. That's one of my favorite proverbs cdub.

SpaceAce's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
SpaceAce wrote:
LifeIsForLiving wrote:

I have several book ideas I'd like to see through to fruition. I don't feel I'm qualified to write any Disney books at this point, but I probably could write a book about planning 'magic' in general. I don't have the time to devote to writing at the moment, but barring the unforeseen, I will in a couple years.

p.s. That's one of my favorite proverbs cdub.

Very exciting. I think it's always good to have a hobby that might end up making you some money someday! Let us know how we can help around here -- maybe reading a few drafts, helping with ideas, or taking research trips biggrin

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

Will do, thank you. I plan on being around here for a long time to come.

dsoup's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:

I think most people who think they're not qualified to write on something overestimate most author's qualifications. You're smart and passionate about it, as well as having a lot of knowledge. Those sound like good qualifications to me!

dsoup wrote:
LifeIsForLiving wrote:

I think most people who think they're not qualified to write on something overestimate most author's qualifications. You're smart and passionate about it, as well as having a lot of knowledge. Those sound like good qualifications to me!

Thank you dsoup. In addition, we have to remember it's not the strength of a product but the strength of the pitch. That said, the bigger factor is not the quality of the product or service but the PERCEIVED quality. How many times have we all watched an infomercial for something we had absolutely no use for, thinking all the while "I have GOT to get one of those!". For me personally though, I'm not interested in proffiteering via exploitation. I would never sell something I didn't believe in.

bali's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
I would never sell something I didn't believe in.

I've tried, and failed. I was doing some fundraising once for a nonprofit that wasn't actually very good at what it did...and I had a really hard time getting people to give money. I realized that I was subconciously destroying the "sale" almost every time because I knew they should give their charitable dollars somewhere else. Very good lesson to learn.

May 2008 CSR mickey

Indeed. Sadly, many people don't have that problem.
Look at Kevin Trudeau, one of the biggest charlatans of our time.

SpaceAce's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
Indeed. Sadly, many people don't have that problem.
Look at Kevin Trudeau, one of the biggest charlatans of our time.

It seems more and more that in order to be really successful at building a company, you have to be immoral in some way. Disturbing link, indeed...

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

For a long time, I just thought he was a typical snake oil salesman. Nope, turns out he's an out and out crook.

bali's picture

LifeIsForLiving wrote:
For a long time, I just thought he was a typical snake oil salesman. Nope, turns out he's an out and out crook.

Jeez. That happens more and more these days! Makes me not want to trust ANYONE! mad

May 2008 CSR mickey