2013 DVC Point Charts are out

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
2013 DVC Point Charts are out

With the recent release of the 2013 DVC Point Charts, is anyone planing on how they'll spend their points yet?

I'm hoping for a quick weekend at AKL in March 2013, and then banking whatever is left over until the next year. 2013 is going to be a slow travel year for me.

Vettelover's picture

We checked out the 2012 points charts compared to the 2013 charts ESPECIALLY SSR, since it is my Home Resort and in 2013 the "cost" for a studio actually decreased by 5 points per week in 'adventure' season. I know it does not sound like much but it is great for us. It could increase our vacation time by a day or two and not use up any more points. It's a win/win situation for us but not so much for anyone wanting the Tree House Villas since those rates went UP.

Kristen K.'s picture

Vettelover wrote:
We checked out the 2012 points charts compared to the 2013 charts ESPECIALLY SSR, since it is my Home Resort and in 2013 the "cost" for a studio actually decreased by 5 points per week in 'adventure' season. I know it does not sound like much but it is great for us. It could increase our vacation time by a day or two and not use up any more points. It's a win/win situation for us but not so much for anyone wanting the Tree House Villas since those rates went UP.

That's fantastic! Those 5 points can really make a difference sometimes. I wouldn't mind that at all, I love the regular SSR rooms, I wouldn't need to book a treehouse either.

I thought that the BLT changes were good for most owners as well too. As they re-categorized some MK rooms to a standard view after guest feedback. Sounded like a win to me!

I didn't notice any big changes for AKL, and I'm okay with what we're looking at for March.

Mase's picture

I havent had a chance to look at them yet. Ill have to discuss them with my Father because come 2014, my wife and I are hoping to do a nice 10th anniversary trip.

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]