2013 Holiday Trip

Login to post comments
124 posts / 0 new

alicemouse wrote:
Zz, did you trade your Remy Gingerbread pin yet? That was the last one I tried to buy and it was sold out!!

I still have one left to trade!

Zz.

No longer an active member.

alicemouse's picture

oooh!!! Are you looking for anything in particular? You can see my traders and owns at pinpics.com. My username there is hliska03. I don't have much good Donald Duck stuff, but I do have an LE 900 of Daisy skiing that's pretty cool. Oh! And I have a Captain's Choice (I think it's a cute play on words for Artist Choice because it's the same style as my other AC pins) from DCL--it's a 3D motion pin with Donald in a rowboat being stalked by a shark. That one is LE 1000.

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

Thank you. I'll go there and take a look sometime this evening and will let you know.

Zz.

No longer an active member.