$399 Premium Annual Passes for DVC Members

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
Skunk's picture
$399 Premium Annual Passes for DVC Members

Posted on DVC site today:

1. From October 1 through December 31, 2012, Members will be able to purchase a Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass for just $399 (that's a savings of $300 off the regular price!)*. Premium Annual Passholders enjoy unlimited admission to four Theme Parks, a year's worth of unlimited access to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fees only) and more!

2. October 1 will also mark the launch of a new ongoing Member perk " 10% off merchandise** at all Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at Parks and Resorts at Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai'i.

Jess's picture

Think we are going to have to look into this....Also wonder if they are only doing it for this time frame or if they are doing it again

Kristen K.'s picture

The merchandise perk had a lot of fine print, so I'm not entirely sure how much of a value it will be. That $300 discount on the annual pass however if AWESOME!

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
Think we are going to have to look into this....Also wonder if they are only doing it for this time frame or if they are doing it again

SHould just be for that time period. I meant to talk to you about it last night because I ran the numbers. So we need to talk about it tonight if I remember.

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]