Advanced Reservations can be made 180 days ahead starting October 27th

Login to post comments
5 posts / 0 new
admin's picture
Advanced Reservations can be made 180 days ahead starting October 27th

FYI! I don't know too many of us who even KNOW we're going to Disney World 6 months in advance, but Disney will return to the 180 schedule starting October 27th. Start planning! mickey

caitiesus's picture

That makes me SO happy. We plan our trips WAY in advance and hated when they shortened it to 90 days.

Vettelover's picture

Boy talk about cutting it close, my 90 day call date for ADR's is Oct. 18 so I should be all set but if it was later than the 27th I would have to compete with all those other people calling in 180 days ahead who just became eligible to call and I think the reservations would fill up MUCH faster. Anyone understand what I am getting at. I hope!

Annie's picture

Vettelover wrote:
Boy talk about cutting it close, my 90 day call date for ADR's is Oct. 18 so I should be all set but if it was later than the 27th I would have to compete with all those other people calling in 180 days ahead who just became eligible to call and I think the reservations would fill up MUCH faster. Anyone understand what I am getting at. I hope!

I DO understand! That's going to be a really rough day for those who's reservations open up within six months on Oct 27th!

I have mixed feelings about this timing thing, myself. I was initially unhappy when they changed it back to 90 days, but in truth we're not great at planning THAT far ahead... we shall see!

bali's picture

Thanks for the news!! I loved when it was 180 days -- that meant i had to have all the planning done sooner and couldn't procrastinate.

Question is, are they going to start releasing the park hours that early as well?

May 2008 CSR mickey