Carowinds Windseeker - Coming in 2012

Login to post comments
36 posts / 0 new
Bella's picture

It's not the height or the circles that bother me really..If this were a rollercoaster of some sort that would be cool..but I need a little bit more between me and the ground than a plastic seat attached to a chain.

mickey Bella

Lizzy_B's picture

I was never to Kennywood, although I went to college nearby and lots of my college friends who grew up in and around Pittsburgh talked about it. I have been to King's Dominion, as well as Great Adventure in NJ. Interestingly (well, I think so, anyway), although I lived in Atlanta for five years, I never did Six Flags. Never had a desire. At that point, if it wasn't Disney I just wasn't interested Smile

Also wondering...does ANYONE besides me know about Camden Park, right outside of Huntington, WV? That was truly the "local" amusement park for us Smile

Mase's picture

I know about Camden Park, but I have never been there. I have also been to Kings Dominion! w00t!

Im enjoying this thread now! lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

JoAnn C's picture

I'm not familiar with Camden Park but I have been to Huntington.

Lizzy_B's picture

Mase wrote:
I know about Camden Park, but I have never been there. I have also been to Kings Dominion! w00t!

Im enjoying this thread now! lol

Yay!

JoAnn C wrote:
I'm not familiar with Camden Park but I have been to Huntington.

Hey! That's a start....that's where Yours Truly was born Smile