December 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
21 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
December 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's going to Walt Disney World (or Disney Land)" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

DisneyDee27's picture

TTFN_71 and I are in for a meet at MVMCP on the 13th...I'll be wearing my Winnie the Pooh Xmas hat with ears mickey
Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture

Thanks again mrhub for these wonderful charts awesome
Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

TTFN_71's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
TTFN_71 and I are in for a meet at MVMCP on the 13th...I'll be wearing my Winnie the Pooh Xmas hat with ears mickey
Dee

Totally in for the meet at MVMCP. I'm a guy so I have no idea what I will be wearing. rolling

Life is a journey not a destination.

TTFN_71's picture

Thanks for the chart mrhub! clapping clapping awesome

TTFN_71 wrote:
I'm a guy so I have no idea what I will be wearing. rolling

You so need a Mickey Ears Santa Hat....

PreviewAttachmentSize
xmas.jpg
xmas.jpg132.21 KB
TTFN_71's picture

JeffC wrote:
TTFN_71 wrote:

Maybe I will get a Tigger hat so Dee and I can properly talk about the 100 acre wood. mickey

LuvAllDisney's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

Maybe we will have time to squeeze in a Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream, as well wink That's on the bucket list. mickey

Thanks mrhub for the new charts! They are AWESOME!!!!! yay yay yay

TTFN_71's picture

LuvAllDisney wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

Maybe we will have time to squeeze in a Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream, as well wink That's on the bucket list. mickey

We would have pics of the "kitchen sink" for the site. I'm sure of that. biggrin

MrHub's picture

Your welcome all.

Mase's picture

TTFN_71 wrote:
LuvAllDisney wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

We would have pics of the "kitchen sink" for the site. I'm sure of that. biggrin

Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

well if angels is going shes not going without me biggrin

DisneyDee27's picture

TTFN_71 wrote:
JeffC wrote:
TTFN_71 wrote:

Maybe I will get a Tigger hat so Dee and I can properly talk about the 100 acre wood. mickey

I'm always willing to talk about the 100 acre wood biggrin

LuvAllDisney wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

mmmmm ice cream laugh

DisneyDee27's picture

TTFN_71 wrote:
JeffC wrote:
TTFN_71 wrote:

I'm always willing to talk about the 100 acre wood biggrin

LuvAllDisney wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

mmmmm ice cream laugh

Hardy0109's picture

You guys should definitely invite me..I'm just an innocent kid. I won't cause any trouble laugh I'll even pay for my transportation and food! You get a kid to entertain you on your trip for close to nothing! That's a deal you just can't pass up on! laugh

I can't make it to 2014 with no Disney Sad

omnia mea mecum porto.

@byhardy on twitter.

salejune's picture

MrHub.. thanks so much for the chart... Not too many are going to be there when I am.. but there's always next year clapping

rhul's picture

Since my annual pass expires on Jan 1st I want to get in one last trip to finally ride Test Track & see Fantasyland without the walls. I loved staying in the Little Mermaid section of AoA, but for less than 3 nights there I could do 4 at Pop. (& just walk across the bridge to the fabulous LoF.) yay

So I'll be there the 10th-14th. Not going to MVMCP, but am willing to help with a Kitchen Sink. (I fell in love with B&C's Grilled PB & Banana Bread in Oct.)

Rach

DisneyDee27's picture

I think a kitchen sink eating date sounds lovely.

What time shall we meet n eat?

DisneyDee27 wrote:

So you'll be back in The World at Christmas AFTER your cruise?
I might be able to talk Kim into a meet on the 26th or 27th? crossfingers
Or you may just get me . . . Lets see - how about a CUPCAKE? yay
Or a carrot cake cookie? laugh

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

TTFN_71's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:

I'm thinking that thursday the 13th before MVMCP would be excellent. We ordered our MVMCP tickets this week!! clapping

LuvAllDisney's picture

Posted on our PTR also, but if anyone is interested in meeting up we are up for it. We are meeting with Disney Dee. Anyone is welcome to meet up with us. The more the merrier!!!! We can meet other times too. Doesn't just have to be during MVMCP.