Disneydoc's spring break 2014!

Login to post comments
39 posts / 0 new
disneydoc's picture

Waiting for British Revolution, baby! Starbucks in hand. A beautiful warm night in Epcot. muchlove

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Sounds just about perfect to me.

disneydoc's picture

It pretty much is. muchlove

Festival of Fantasy earlier today - totally awesome parade!

Werthers caramel corn. Sunset at the WS. Sigh.

Spook's picture

I'm so jealous right now! Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip awesome

MrHub's picture

Glad you having a ball Doc. Don't use up all that nice weather! beach

disneydoc's picture

Morning everybody!

Sunburned on the shoulders yesterday - the 80s weather has arrived.

Visited the Character Outlet store on Vineland yesterday and found some fun stuff. Mickey Crocs sandals, tan color, little subtle Mickey heads, last pair of size 8s!. The Halloween Mickey popcorn bucket I soooo wanted last fall for half price. An ear hat ornament - Thumper and Easter eggs - 6.99! Another Mickey ornament for the same price. Silver Mickey earrings - I had planned to hit Arribas at DTD for some, but these were 9.99! They had a huge selection of hoodies and shirts, but I actually did not need any more right now. biggrin (translate - they were not marked down far enough to justify adding to my large collection).

The MK was a bit more crowded yesterday, especially due to that new parade - love it! Also, the moat around the castle is completely drained for some work they are doing. Note- if you are planning a Plaza ADR, wait till they take the fences down and finish adding the new seating area. Your nice view of the castle is blocked right now!

There seems to be fewer offerings in the F&G Festival center - no Craisens this time, no berry seminars, no Ghiradellis! I did the seminar on pet friendly landscapes, and got an African violet in the cutest cat flower pot! Carried it around in the free F&G tote bag they give you.

Saw Mulch Sweat and Shears at HS. They are one of my favorite WDW groups. Will try to hoof over there for them again.

Also tried one of those HUGE ice cream cookie sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. I ate the ice cream, and saved the cookies for later, still have one. They were kinda stale - will probably opt for a different snack in the future, but I had to try it!

I keep planning to hang out by the pool, but cannot make myself stay still long enough. Took my iPad out there to read an ebook, but it got too hot - guess you have to bring print books if you want to sit in the sun! I saw kindles in the shade.

So off for now to decide where to go! yay

VelcroPooh

yay

disneydoc's picture

Visited GF this AM just because it is lovely. Must stay there soon. Off to Epcot now- want to ride the monorail through the flowers.