Golden Oak resort community

Login to post comments
19 posts / 0 new
Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280
Golden Oak resort community

Who's down for moving??? Homes start at only 1.4 million dollars...LOL

http://thedisneyblog.com/2011/06/09/golden-oak-community-announces-special-amenities-for-homebuyers/

__________________

cdub's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3220

I wonder if there will be tours or anything.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Hmmm... I think ill buy a couple together biggrin

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

I remember when they announced this place a year or so ago..I wonder if they are offering all these incentives because places aren't selling so well? It seems like a great perk though..if only I had a few million dollars to throw around.

__________________

mickey Bella


kayb's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/26/2011
Posts: 174

ummm I want one!

Catherine's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/25/2011
Posts: 426

I actually thought they would offer even more incentives for living there!

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

Catherine wrote:
I actually thought they would offer even more incentives for living there!

I think JUST living there is incentive enough. If I was looking for a new home and I was quite rich, Golden Oak here I come. cool

__________________

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Here's an article with more detailed information about it all

http://www.disunplugged.com/2011/06/18/golden-oak-a-community-grows-at-disney/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=golden-oak-a-community-grows-at-disney

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9494

Vettelover wrote:
Catherine wrote:
I actually thought they would offer even more incentives for living there!

I think JUST living there is incentive enough. If I was looking for a new home and I was quite rich, Golden Oak here I come. cool

And if I hit the lottery, I'd be right beside you VL!

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Joe fears the day I hit the PowerBall or MegaMillions.... clapping

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

JeffC wrote:
Joe fears the day I hit the PowerBall or MegaMillions.... clapping

What... is he afraid you would buy something with that money? rolling

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

mrhub wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Catherine wrote:
I actually thought they would offer even more incentives for living there!

I think JUST living there is incentive enough. If I was looking for a new home and I was quite rich, Golden Oak here I come. cool

And if I hit the lottery, I'd be right beside you VL!

And I would love having you and Scrappy as a next door neighbor, MrHub.clapping

__________________

JustCar's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2010
Posts: 1042

could we do a WDWFG block party?

__________________

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

JustCar wrote:
could we do a WDWFG block party?

I don't see why not. Anyone else?

__________________

Lizzy_B's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2010
Posts: 3246

I'm in! I loved this from the moment I first saw it last year. Last time I was there, I saw the signs. Just wanted to sneak right in Smile

__________________

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Oh, the block party we could have!!! Count me in! yeah

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6754

JustCar wrote:
could we do a WDWFG block party?

I'm in for the block party

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

I'm down....when jeff wins mega millions he can just move us all down there Smile

__________________

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Deal! I want to be surrounded by WDWFGU peeps!! muchlove mickey muchlove