Halloween Horror Nights Adds New House In 2019 - Depths of Fear

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Halloween Horror Nights Adds New House In 2019 - Depths of Fear

An all-new house has been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando Resort. Depths of Fear mixes all the elements of the unknown with underwater elements, monstrous creatures and a countdown to a disastrous fate.

I'm not a Horror Nights kind of gal, and if I were, I wouldn't be up to taunting the Gods of the deep. The ocean can be frightening enough as it is.

https://orlandoparkstop.com/news/events/new-house-reveal-for-halloween-horror-nights-2019-depths-of-fear/

Nope, nope, nope, nope and NOPE. Don't touch me, don't get in my personal space, certainly don't spew acidic eggs at me....not enough money in the free world.

Kristen K.'s picture

JeffC wrote:
certainly don't spew acidic eggs at me...

Sick Sick Sick

Mandy's picture

JeffC wrote:
Nope, nope, nope, nope and NOPE. Don't touch me, don't get in my personal space, certainly don't spew acidic eggs at me....not enough money in the free world.

They are not allowed to touch you. Honestly, I don't recall any of the actors getting too close to me. Part of the fun, is watching other people getting scared lol. The scariest moment I had, was when I had to go through the Purge house by myself to get my refillable cup because I had dropped it in the house.

Seanzie's picture

This is very exciting. My girlfriend love getting scared, and her biggest love and biggest fear are SHARKS! This is going to be right up her alley.

Kristen K.'s picture

Seanzie wrote:
This is very exciting. My girlfriend love getting scared, and her biggest love and biggest fear are SHARKS! This is going to be right up her alley.

Sounds like she'll love it!