Helloooo to ALLLL!! hooray for 2012!

Login to post comments
13 posts / 0 new
DonaldDork's picture
Helloooo to ALLLL!! hooray for 2012!

HI EVERYONE!!

I did NOT fall off the earth, I DID get a job finally! annnnd I love it! Working at PetSmart... I get to play with animals all day so it's great

I finally activated my Premium Annual Pass for Disneyland and I got to go before Christmas. I didnt realize until I went how much I missed it!

SOOOO with the new year comes exciting activities!!!

First, I'll be taking my cousin and her friend to Disneyland on the 5th and 6th for her 16th bday.. Staying at the Grand Californian!
Thennn on the 7th, my friend is having her 30th Wedding Anniversary at Club 33--booked the club for a breakfast for all her friends.. I'm so excited, I'll be sure to take tons of pics!

Oh ANNNNND.. (for later in the year and non-Disney news).. my cousin and I went to the Ellen DeGeneres taping on the last day of her 12 Days of Giveaways.. and we got a trip to New Orleans (among other things)!! so that's in the planning stages shooting for April!

That's whats going on with me.. what have I missed here?

Mase's picture

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing too much to be honest. Glad to see you back! Also... sounds like you been busy!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Vettelover's picture

Hey!! Great to see you back DD, and happy to hear that things are looking up for you. here at WDWFG we are getting an influx of wonderful new members to go along with all of the older members. Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Tony's picture

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Hey DD!! Great to hear from you, and congrats on the job with PetSmart! And the Ellen thing!!! HA! We were watching that day - I wonder if I saw you! Very cool!

We're just counting down the days until our April trip here. Can't wait!!

DonaldDork's picture

JeffC wrote:
Hey DD!! Great to hear from you, and congrats on the job with PetSmart! And the Ellen thing!!! HA! We were watching that day - I wonder if I saw you! Very cool!

We're just counting down the days until our April trip here. Can't wait!!

that's funny.. I went with my cousin, and we joke about it now.. but my experience is much like Mike Wizowski in Monster's Inc.. you know the part where they get on the magazine cover and they put the UPC over his face? lol.. you see my cousin a BUNCH of times (cuz she's tall) but me? I'm short.. so you can see my arms or hands but my face is blocked by the guy that was standing in front of me! it's funny lol

LeCellierBuff1963's picture

Hi DD!

Happy New Year to you too, and welcome back. It sounds like you're really busy. Remember that the correct answer to the question, "What's up?" is, if you've got nothing going at the moment, "Whatever's not down". I'm sitting here in New Jersey with a cold because of two things. I walked home last Thursday 1 1/2 miles in the pouring rain, without an umbrella because I didn't want to wait for a cab; and two, in the last two days we went from a high temperature of 63 F to a high of 28 F, which is a lot of fun./

Jim

Jess's picture

Welcome back DD....So glad to hear about the new job and all the other exciting things going on with you Smile

JoAnn C's picture

HI. Good seeing you again. Congratulations on the trip to New Orleans. I'm going in May. I love it there. Have you ever been?

Lizzy_B's picture

Hi DD and Welcome Back! I'm so glad that things are looking up, and I'm looking forward to hearing about all of your exciting events in 2012!

Not much new here. Disney-wise, we are trying out the FL resident weekday passes to see if we like them. They're a huge savings, but being creative with the parking can sometimes be a challenge. Other than that, I'm just happy to be part of this awesome community, and I hope you'll be posting regularly again here!

Bella's picture

Welcome back and what a way to start off 2012!! I have a friend who is a dog trainer at PetsMart and love love loves it! She was in vet school and now she's not sure if she'll do anything else!

Glad to have yah back and I can't wait for all those trip pictures!

mickey Bella

DonaldDork's picture

hey all!

Had a GREAT weekend at Disneyland.. I dont have TONS of pics but I will post the few I took soon.

We went to Tatooine and Naboo; and then Naboo and Kashyyyk; and then Kashyyyk and the Death Star biggrin

Vettelover's picture

DonaldDork wrote:
hey all!

Had a GREAT weekend at Disneyland.. I dont have TONS of pics but I will post the few I took soon.

We went to Tatooine and Naboo; and then Naboo and Kashyyyk; and then Kashyyyk and the Death Star biggrin

Boy, it sounds like you did a lot of travelling. silly