How many times are you planning on visiting a Disney park in 2012?

Login to post comments
17 posts / 0 new
Brad's picture
How many times are you planning on visiting a Disney park in 2012?

Thought I'd check on people's plans for 2012.

Choices

You are not eligible to vote in this poll.

Brad's picture

We didn't wind up going THAT many times (for us) last year. How are everyone else's plans looking?

MrHub's picture

Hoping to go 3 times. Down to 12 days for the first time this year, Woohoo! yay banana

Only 1 trip planned for us unless I can convince Joe otherwise. And you can believe I work on that every day biggrin

Vettelover's picture

Looks like it will be one for us unless I win the lottery, BUT if I do, the number will shoot up drastically from there. laugh

crazycatperson's picture

JeffC wrote:
Only 1 trip planned for us unless I can convince Joe otherwise. And you can believe I work on that every day biggrin

Jeff, I hear you. I would go to Disney World (or Disneyland) two or three times a year, maybe more, if it were up to me, but hubby wouldn't take too kindly to that idea.

Kristen K.'s picture

I have two trips planned right now, WDW in February and DLR in May.
I really really want to do the Disney Social Media Moms Conference again, but I haven't seen any new news posted that there will even be one this year.

Tony's picture

We're not likely to get to WDW at all this year, something that is made much more annoying by friends of ours that leave today for a 4 week stay in Orlando eek

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

We are planning on two trips. One in February and one in October.

JoAnn C's picture

I have one trip planned in November. My vote will change to two when I win one of the trips Disney is giving away. Smile

We have one 7 day trip planned for May and so far that's it. Would like to schedule one for beginning of Nov or Dec. Maybe they will have a nice bounce back offer. Fingers crossed.

Kris1971's picture

JeffC wrote:

Jeff, I'll go with you if Joe says no! wink I only have one trip planned this year too. I'd love to do more!

LeCellierBuff1963's picture

Hi,

I don't think I'll go anywhere this year.

Jim

Lizzy_B's picture

Tony wrote:
We're not likely to get to WDW at all this year, something that is made much more annoying by friends of ours that leave today for a 4 week stay in Orlando eek

Four weeks! Holy Cow!

We'll be doing daytrips, hopefully at least once a month. In fact, we are due for one. You miss out on the resort stays and the fancy food, but it's nice to see it in all of its seasons.

Bella's picture

Once! And I consider myself lucky for that!!! Baby talks are in the works for later next year so it might be awhile before we head back..so I am going to have to make this one count!

mickey Bella

Just one . . . Sad

But it will be the second trip in two years. That has NEVER happened. . . And will, sadly, not happen again in the near future.

But We are happy now!

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Jess's picture

Just one... Our normal yearly trip in November