Jess's trip report 11/13/11- 11/19/11

Login to post comments
45 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture

Yay! yay yay yay , Great trip report! you beat me, I'm still not done mine. Yes I agree with you, we always feel there are thing we didn't do that we wanted to, and its true. Waiting in line takes up alot of time. You just need about 2 weeks to get everything done at a leisurely pace and not feel beat up every day! It never feels like there are enough hours in the day on vacation.

Jess's picture

mrhub wrote:
Yay! yay yay yay , Great trip report! you beat me, I'm still not done mine. Yes I agree with you, we always feel there are thing we didn't do that we wanted to, and its true. Waiting in line takes up alot of time. You just need about 2 weeks to get everything done at a leisurely pace and not feel beat up every day! It never feels like there are enough hours in the day on vacation.

That's what I was telling mase but he felt two weeks was to long... I was like no it's not... We could get everything done and you wouldn't have to be mad at me for making you go go go so much... Lol

emmaanne's picture

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I loved reading your trip report!!!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Tony's picture

Nice Spam!

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Vettelover's picture

Yes Tony I agree very ingenious, BUT he is gone the way of ALL spammers.

Lizzy_B's picture

Great TR, Jess! You really gave us a taste of what it's like to vacation with your family! I hope that 10year anni trip works out for you Smile

Courtney's picture

Jess, was that cappuccino cupcake as good as it looks? I had no intention of eating at pizza planet, but I think that may change. I can always get the Butterfinger & Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes from starring rolls as snack to take back to the hotel.
oh, and what was the crunchy stuff on the cupcake?

Loved your trip report, it made me even more excited four our trip in 31 sleeps. Looks like you and & have very similar taste in rides. In our 3 past trips I have never made it on tower of terror. And only space mountain once.
Should I brave ToT, I loved coasters as a teenager, but that was half a life time ago.

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Mase's picture

Courtney wrote:
Jess, was that cappuccino cupcake as good as it looks? I had no intention of eating at pizza planet, but I think that may change. I can always get the Butterfinger & Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes from starring rolls as snack to take back to the hotel.

Loved your trip report, it made me even more excited four our trip in 31 sleeps. Looks like you and & have very similar taste in rides. In our 3 past trips I have never made it on tower of terror. And only space mountain once.
Should I brave ToT, I loved coasters as a teenager, but that was half a life time ago.

I won't speak for her, but I got one as well, and it may had been my favorite cupcake on Disney property. It was very very very good!

As for ToT.... everyone needs to ride it at least once awesome

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
Courtney wrote:

I won't speak for her, but I got one as well, and it may had been my favorite cupcake on Disney property. It was very very very good!

He said he wouldn't speak for me...but he pretty much did...LOL... I second everything he said and the crunchy stuff on top was like a butterfinger type thing....and it was so good...I loved that cupcake and now I want one right now...LOL

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Courtney wrote:

He said he wouldn't speak for me...but he pretty much did...LOL... I second everything he said and the crunchy stuff on top was like a butterfinger type thing....and it was so good...I loved that cupcake and now I want one right now...LOL

I dont think i said that.......

Mase wrote:

NOPE!

silly

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Trueblue63's picture

What a great trip report!

And I'm glad you got a seat for Brooklin. It's horribly dangerous to hold a baby on a plane.

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Courtney wrote:

I dont think i said that.......

Mase wrote:

NOPE!

silly

I added that part because the question was asked Smile

Jess's picture

Trueblue63 wrote:

And I'm glad you got a seat for Brooklin. It's horribly dangerous to hold a baby on a plane.

yeah she did fine on our lap the first two years when we went and she was 7 months and 19 months. Planes are only dangerous if they crash and then they are dangerous to everybody.. Lol

Trueblue63's picture

Jess wrote:
Trueblue63 wrote:

yeah she did fine on our lap the first two years when we went and she was 7 months and 19 months. Planes are only dangerous if they crash and then they are dangerous to everybody.. Lol

From the American Academy of Pediatrics Policy Statement on Restraint Use on Aircraft: "Occupant protection policies for children younger than 2 years on aircraft are inconsistent with all other national policies on safe transportation. Children younger than 2 years are not required to be restrained or secured on aircraft during takeoff, landing, and conditions of turbulence. They are permitted to be held on the lap of an adult. Preventable injuries and deaths have occurred in children younger than 2 years who were unrestrained in aircraft during survivable crashes and conditions of turbulence. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends a mandatory federal requirement for restraint use for children on aircraft. The Academy further recommends that parents ensure that a seat is available for all children during aircraft transport and follow current recommendations for restraint use for all children. Physicians play a significant role in counseling families, advocating for public policy mandates, and encouraging technologic research that will improve protection of children in aircraft."

Of course everyone has to determine the levels of risk they find acceptable for themselves.